BY NYX #30 in Lip Gloss

Duo Chromatic Lip Gloss - Want totally mesmerizing lips? Then chrome and get 'em with the NYX Professional Makeup Duo Chromatic Lip Gloss. Available in 10 hypnotic hues loaded with pearls, these lippies deliver awesome shine, a hint of color and an intense, 3-D finish. Each lightweight shade slips onto your lips smoothly without feeling sticky. Swipe them on alone or over any lipstick for an unforgettable effect. - Duo Chromatic Lip Gloss

Buy on ULTA*
  • "My go to whenever I want a nice natural makeup look! I am a repeat user and plan to stay like that forever! I love how the price is very welcoming and how long lasting this product is! Definitely recommend gals❤️" in 23 reviews
  • "As a make up artist I use these on clients who like a nice shiny lip. It’s unique. I also sometimes use it on the eyelid. It met my expectations after first time use. Would definitely recommend guys xx" in 19 reviews
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Spring It On, The New Normal more...
Decent lip gloss. Def Metallic or duo-chromatic. It definitely is a high shine lipgloss. Picked it up to try at my local Walgreens when I saw it came out yesterday. Decent price for the amount of product your getting. Packaging is normal lipgloss packaging for this brand. The gloss is beautiful in the light and I’ve enjoyed one durin the day and the other at night so far I am liking them. Going to test them out a little more over the next couple days. Kinda has a funny smell to it, not unpleasant but definitely different. The color payoff is nice for a glossy gloss, super pigmented and I was actually impressed by the color pay off of this gloss. I guess to make it shift colors it needs to have a good amount of pigment to it. Loving the formula. Not too sticky but last on the lips for a while and super glossy feeling. I like that it’s not sticky on the lips. Lasted a couple hours before I had to reapply. Decent little drug store lipgloss. Only reason why I didn’t give it 4 stars is because the funny smell of the gloss, it’s almost like plastic so they need to work on that. Would definitely recommend this product if you’re looking for a duochrome lipgloss which is in right now. This is most definitely a cheaper alternative to the Smashbox be legendary lipglosses that I also enjoy that are duochrome/metallic. Would definitely consider repurchasing if they come out with more colors but for now I am good with the 2 I picked up. Will be testing these out more but so far my first impressions are that I am digging this product. It taste okay on the lips but the smell is a tad bit odd.
Becky S.
This is my 2nd purchase from the NYX Professional DUO chromatic lip colour line. I first bought LUCID, a highly pigmented white gold shimmer shade with reflects of light green and silver gold. I bought it under advice it could be used as a lip topper but it was not good utilized that way. It he too much pigment thusly covering the base shade completely and it doesn't last long like a top coat should. It was very pretty though and I wanted to try the other shades but they aren't available anywhere in my town so I had to order again, sight unseen.
I went with what looked like a pink colour, The New Normal. Ulta.com sells it but offers no actual description of the shades and the online images really didn't offer much either. I am very happy with this gloss though. I knew what consistency to expect and found the colour to be a beautiful pink with lots of shimmer and more of a duochrome effect than the other.
Desiree J.
Athens, GA
Review for: Day Club more...
I was wondering, and I'm sure everybody else was. That is what made me try this shimmer lip gloss and share it with you all. I love it. I applied a couple coats to get it the way I wanted it. I got so many compliments! A girl told me " it looks like a unicorn threw up on your lips" I took it as a compliment 😂 She told me she will be trying it. It has a purple and blue effect in the "Day Club" shade.
Lauren K.
Saint Charles
Review for: Spring It On more...
I’m obsessed with the metallic lippies that are out right now. Anything that I can try I’m willing to!! When I first saw these, I was a little worried. But I’m so happy I tried it!! The pigmentation is wonderful and the staying power is pretty good! I did feel like I needed a little reapplying after lunch but the color stayed pretty well! I’ll for sure be buying more.
Ileana H.
Katy, TX
Has a natural glow and not sticky at all. I was kinda hesitant at fist cause the color on the outside and thinking when would be an appropriate time to use this but its and everyday kind of color and goes with just about everything. Its definitely not to much and not to little you can always apply more if needed.
Vidula K.
Boston, MA
This is one of my absolute favorite glosses in formula and color! I have the purple one, which I won't type the name out of because it's a slur in Europe and I think American companies need to be aware of that and not be problematic! It lasts super well, doesn't feel gritty, and has a beautiful duo chromatic shine.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Spring It On more...
I’m not a big fan of lipglosses, I can say it was just ok! I won’t buy it again just because of the texture! I bought it in a beauty supply, it has a great package, I can recommend it to people who lives glossy lipstick.
Ashley L.
Review for: Other more...
While I really enjoy nyx lip products I feel differently about the chromatic ones. It’s just not my kind of lip color to wear. Although I don’t like the shades of them. The nyx lip products are always very nice to wear. They wear and apply well. So I would recommend nyx to all who love lip colors!
Courtney W.
Sparta, TN
Review for: Spring It On, Day Club, Foam Party, The New Normal more...

Hydrating, Beautiful, Unique, Long Lasting Colors I am loving the NYX Duo Chromatic Lip Glosses. I bought Gypsy Dreams and Cocktail Party and they are stunning. Definitely going to purchase the other four colors. These can work well alone or on top of another lipstick for an added effect. The formula is somewhat similar to the Cosmic Metals formula. It is glossy (but not sticky) and hydrating. I love that these have no taste to them. The applicator makes it easy to get an even application. These are a definite winner in my opinion.
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
I love a good, popping lip gloss! And i love the chromatic finish of the NYX Duo chromatic lip gloss. Spring it on is a fun and flirty shade that I wear to brunch or to get coffee with my friends. It adds a little bit more to my everyday looks and I recommend everyone try it out.
Nika K.
8290
Are they pigmented and ling lasting?
Marlyna L.
Schenectady
I would love to have this but am very curious about it... it is creamy?
Crystal F.
Is this sticky? How good is this lip gloss?
trisha V.
Is this gloss sticky?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
It is look good on the lips for the price?