BY NYX #21 in Powder Foundation

Light up your features with our new Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder. Available in five glowing shades, this silky Powder blends like a dream for a fresh-faced look. This breathtaking formula’s light-catching pearls deliver a luminous finish that looks different from every angle. Brush this illuminating wonder along the highest points of the face—such as the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and Cupid’s bow.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

• Does this look cakey and does it whiten the face too much?3 Answers
  • What is the duo of colors? Pink and gold? I'm pretty fist...2 Answers
  • Was gonna buy this today but was unsure if it would be wo...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "high coverage powder foundation, very easy to blend and looks lovely on the skin not cakey at all!" in 35 reviews
Stephanie F.
Review for: Synthetica more...
This is a BEAUTIFUL color but it does leave a weird cast on my cheekbones when I'm in certain lighting. I love wearing it when it's sunny out bc you can really see the gold flecks pop! I think it's a great blush topper or highlighter for layering on top of your favorite highlighter that flatters your skin (so would see the gold shine through without the cast). I would buy this again.
Alysia S.
Panorama city , CA
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the colour Snow Rose. It's not an option above, but it looks like a white cream colour in the pan with some pink shine when you twist it in the light, definitely DUO in the pan. I really like this highlighter, but i don't use it too much because i love using blush and I think it's a bit too pink on my fair skin when I use it next to a blush too. Too much pink for that haha. I find it usually doesn't shine so much a white/pink duo switch on my skin, but more of just a pink. But it really is pretty though. I picked it up from Ulta for $8 and it's TOTALLY worth the price. In the picture it doesn't look as rosey as it does in person. I prefer to use this more in the winter/spring time when I'm not tan. When I get a golden tan I don't like the way this looks on my skin at all.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
Review for: Lavender Steel more...
This is just a such a cool product. I’ve only ever used it as a highlighter. Clearly it doesn’t look natural, but it is fun! I bought this on super clearance at Target, and knowing how awesome this product is now, I am definitely not opposed to paying full price for it. It is just a very unique effect on the face for when I’m feeling out there. I would be interested to see how this applies on my eyes, in the space above my lids and under my brows.
Roxann L.
Phoenix, AZ
I have these powders in both Lavender Steel and Twilight Tint. I love Lavender steel it has a very beautiful glow to it! You do have to build up the color and also spray your brush for it to really show, and also only use it maybe on the cheek bones and inner corners of your eye's, anywhere else doesn't really look flattering. As for Twilight Tint I love the blue but it would probably look better on pale or deep skin tones. These would look lovely for photo shoots as well.
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
This is the one when it comes to foundation for me. This makes my skin look the prettiest out of any other powder foundation I've ever used. It stays on the longest as well. I've been using this powder since I was 15 so literally 18 years lol. I always try different ones, and the only one that comes close is the Kat Von D power foundation, but MAC C3 is the closest to my light-medium, yellow under toned skin. I also like the coverage it gives when I set my under eye concealer. Most other powders don't add much coverage, but I have super dark circles, and I want full coverage in that area. I apply it with a kabuki brush because I think it's the best way for this product. It helps me get the coverage I want without making my face look cakey. For the under eye area I use the sponge. The only things I don't like are that it contains Talc, which is a controversial product, and that it does transfer. I've had a few embarrassing moments when hugging someone lol, but because it makes me look good quickly, I think I will always keep buying this.
Kei M.
Long Beach
Review for: Twilight Tint more...
This is my favorite non-traditional highlight! The first layer is subtle, but you can easily build it to a blinding white/blue sheen. It doesn't emphasize natural texture on my dry skin, and stays on all day as long as my foundation does. I got it on clearance at Target for $2, even full price it's definitely affordable. It's just such a lovely and unique color!
Ellie K.
I have this in the blue shade and absolutely love it. I usually use it on top of whatever highlighter I'm using that day (usually Colourpop Flexitarian or the highlights in the Carli Bybel BH Cosmetics palette) and it really brightens up the highlight. Not at all glittery and not overly pigmented. Makes any highlight more noticeable and more reflective. Love.
Ashanty C.
Review for: Twilight Tint more...
This is my favorite highlight EVER! I thought once I got Kat Von Ds alchemist palette id love that one more but theres no comparison to this one! I love the cool tones it reflects! Its such a unique highlighter and its an affordable price! Id recommend this to almost everyone I personally feel it complements more of the fare skinned people because it is a VERY frosty highlight.
Jazzy W.
Review for: Lavender Steel more...
I’m so addicted to this highlighter! Purchased this highlighter on a whim from Ulta beauty; decided to try it and after using can’t seem to put it down! I’m totally a highlighter junkie! I have so many! But this particular one is absolutely so beautiful and breathtaking; get so many compliments when I wear it. It has a nice glow that’s so dreamy; this highlighter gives off a violet tint; can be worn during the day and on into night! I strongly recommend; if you love to GLOW! Tip: if you what that extra POP for night time; wet your brush! It will BLOW your mind!
Sky W.
This is great for any type of fun festival makeup or intense look. I wouldn't use it in my daily routine--it's very bright. It was fantastic for what I used it for, but the packaging leaves little to be desired. It's very breakable plastic and the first time I dropped it, it cracked. NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder
Marta M.
Munich
Does this look cakey and does it whiten the face too much?
Rachel N.
Spokane, WA
What is the duo of colors? Pink and gold? I'm pretty fist and looking for something that isn't going to look gray!
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good to use ? Are they bright or dull ?
kels R.
Ottawa, ON
Was gonna buy this today but was unsure if it would be worth it, is it just a regular highlighter???
Kayla e.
clearwater, FL
Would Lavender steel be a dupe for mac's soft frost highlight? I own one already but mac's price tag kills me.