BY NYX

Light up your features with our new Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder. Available in five glowing shades, this silky Powder blends like a dream for a fresh-faced look. This breathtaking formula’s light-catching pearls deliver a luminous finish that looks different from every angle. Brush this illuminating wonder along the highest points of the face—such as the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and Cupid’s bow.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

• Does this look cakey and does it whiten the face too much?3 Answers
  • What is the duo of colors? Pink and gold? I'm pretty fist...2 Answers
  • Was gonna buy this today but was unsure if it would be wo...1 Answers
NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder
  • "high coverage powder foundation, very easy to blend and looks lovely on the skin not cakey at all!" in 35 reviews
Marlene P.
Review for: Crushed Bloom more...
Crushed Bloom is the color I use. I LOVE the color. I’m fair with blonde hair/green eyes. An awesome color highlighter for my cheekbones. I wear a little on my check bones over a bronzer and a little on my brow bone/tip of nose. The design of the compact is awful. I’m on my 3rd one before it is empty because the plastic cracks at the lid’s hinge and pin. My 1st one dropped and shattered. I’ve only used my current one for a few weeks and I have tape holding it together. I wonder if they put the product in a smaller, more sturdy compact AND if the product was a harder formulation. I have one by Laura Geller like this and the packaging and formulation is great when I travel. I like to use this Nyx product when I’m home since the compact is broken.
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
This is the one when it comes to foundation for me. This makes my skin look the prettiest out of any other powder foundation I've ever used. It stays on the longest as well. I've been using this powder since I was 15 so literally 18 years lol. I always try different ones, and the only one that comes close is the Kat Von D power foundation, but MAC C3 is the closest to my light-medium, yellow under toned skin. I also like the coverage it gives when I set my under eye concealer. Most other powders don't add much coverage, but I have super dark circles, and I want full coverage in that area. I apply it with a kabuki brush because I think it's the best way for this product. It helps me get the coverage I want without making my face look cakey. For the under eye area I use the sponge. The only things I don't like are that it contains Talc, which is a controversial product, and that it does transfer. I've had a few embarrassing moments when hugging someone lol, but because it makes me look good quickly, I think I will always keep buying this.
Kei M.
POWAY, CA
Review for: Twilight Tint more...
This is my favorite non-traditional highlight! The first layer is subtle, but you can easily build it to a blinding white/blue sheen. It doesn't emphasize natural texture on my dry skin, and stays on all day as long as my foundation does. I got it on clearance at Target for $2, even full price it's definitely affordable. It's just such a lovely and unique color!
Ellie K.
Springfield, WV
I have this in the blue shade and absolutely love it. I usually use it on top of whatever highlighter I'm using that day (usually Colourpop Flexitarian or the highlights in the Carli Bybel BH Cosmetics palette) and it really brightens up the highlight. Not at all glittery and not overly pigmented. Makes any highlight more noticeable and more reflective. Love.
Jazzy W.
Review for: Lavender Steel more...
I’m so addicted to this highlighter! Purchased this highlighter on a whim from Ulta beauty; decided to try it and after using can’t seem to put it down! I’m totally a highlighter junkie! I have so many! But this particular one is absolutely so beautiful and breathtaking; get so many compliments when I wear it. It has a nice glow that’s so dreamy; this highlighter gives off a violet tint; can be worn during the day and on into night! I strongly recommend; if you love to GLOW! Tip: if you what that extra POP for night time; wet your brush! It will BLOW your mind!
Nic G.
Review for: Twilight Tint more...
This is an icy blue white that appears beautifully on the face as it shifts in the light. It's not as bold as some other colored highlighters, which is probably good or bad depending on what you're looking for, and it's definitely more of a shine than glitter. The texture is slightly dense and powdery, but works smoothly onto the skin with very little effort, and can be blended out or built-up to a desired effect. When blended, the subtle glitter inside basically disappears and the highlight becomes more luminous, however if you are looking for a bold look, using fix+ or a wet brush can definitely give more sparkle. It also makes a really nice inner-eye/brow-bone shade when paired with a contrasting warm lid!
Dvani M.
In the pan this seemed like another pinky highlighter that would never be suitable for my deeper skin tone, however once swatched I saw this highlight transform! That sounds dramatic but it's true. It's pigmented, beautiful, creamy formula glides on skin to illuminate any area its applied. No chunky glitter particles.
Sky W.
This is great for any type of fun festival makeup or intense look. I wouldn't use it in my daily routine--it's very bright. It was fantastic for what I used it for, but the packaging leaves little to be desired. It's very breakable plastic and the first time I dropped it, it cracked. NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder
Jasmin N.
Review for: Lavender Steel more...
I have the color lavender steel and it is lovely! It's a buidable highlight and it doesnt look noticable on the skin when you first apply it. I personally like it with just one application,but when you build it uo it's blinding. It loks great especially in flash photos. It has a white base and purple reflects. My skin tone is a light medium with warm undertones and this looks beautiful on me!
Amanda G.
South Bend
These are phenomenal! You can dupe the kat von d alchemist palette plus a bonus shade with these and buying all the shades will still be less than the KVD palette (also bc the amount of product you get with the Nyx is far greater) im all about the duochromes so these were an easy win
Marta M.
Munich
Does this look cakey and does it whiten the face too much?
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
Is this buildable to get enough pigment to be on par with KVD Alchemist?
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good to use ? Are they bright or dull ?
Rachel N.
Spokane, WA
What is the duo of colors? Pink and gold? I'm pretty fist and looking for something that isn't going to look gray!
kels R.
Ottawa, ON
Was gonna buy this today but was unsure if it would be worth it, is it just a regular highlighter???