NYX Dramatic Chrome Eyeshadow Pigment-ces13 (Mink) uploaded by Dusti S.

BY NYX

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty amazing. Usually I don't wear shimmer or glitter and usually dislike loose mineral powder eyeshadow due to the mess but this I tried because I heard it was a dupe for the MAC loose mineral powder eyeshadow sand I would agree to that felt and looked the same to me but the NYX is more affordable!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Winston Salem, NC
NYX has some great pigments. i have purchased the MAC pigments before and although not spot on i must say that for the price i will continue to purchase the NYX pigments. They work just as well and have put out some great color
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the different colors offered by NYX for their eyeshadows. I enjoy using them and creating new looks to stun on my friends
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
you do not need a lot of this product on your brush it works so well that you will only need two dabs of it for your eye
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this isn't really a thing anymore. They were repackaged and renamed to just be NYX pigments from what I understand. They suck. They give you no more payoff than a regular pressed shadow so I don't really see the point in using these. They are kinda messy and don't really build the way I expected them to. I tried shades Luna and something goldish. I returned them soon after.
Jaquelyn N.
Jaquelyn N.
San Pedro
I really really like this product. The pigment is outstanding. There is fallout but if you do your eyes before the face makeup you'll be fine
Elaine O.
Elaine O.
Rome, NY
It's dramatic but I think it could be a little more dramatic without piling it on. I like my eyes to stand out and for the most part this does it's job
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
this eyeshadow is very pigmented and awesome. it's better than most eyeshadows out there and it's good for its value and price.
Mona M.
Mona M.
Oakland , CA
These pigments are so beautiful and amazing I really recommend these to everyone you will love it
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
This is my new go-to highlighter. It looks so amazing, and it's affordable, which is a plus!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Coventry, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I recently brought the NYX Dramatic Chrome Eyeshadow Pigment-ces13 (Mink) but can't seem to get it to stick to my eye without clumping! Does anyone have any recommendations of how to use this to get a decent effect?