NYX Dramatic Chrome Eyeshadow Pigment uploaded by Dusti S.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty amazing. Usually I don't wear shimmer or glitter and usually dislike loose mineral powder eyeshadow due to the mess but this I tried because I heard it was a dupe for the MAC loose mineral powder eyeshadow sand I would agree to that felt and looked the same to me but the NYX is more affordable!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Winston Salem, NC
NYX has some great pigments. i have purchased the MAC pigments before and although not spot on i must say that for the price i will continue to purchase the NYX pigments. They work just as well and have put out some great color
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the different colors offered by NYX for their eyeshadows. I enjoy using them and creating new looks to stun on my friends
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
you do not need a lot of this product on your brush it works so well that you will only need two dabs of it for your eye
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this isn't really a thing anymore. They were repackaged and renamed to just be NYX pigments from what I understand. They suck. They give you no more payoff than a regular pressed shadow so I don't really see the point in using these. They are kinda messy and don't really build the way I expected them to. I tried shades Luna and something goldish. I returned them soon after.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Springfield, OH
This product is great for everyday makeup looks, but can also be awesome for halloween looks as well! I have been using this for about a year now and I love the gold shades for my brown eyes. I would definitely recommend over non-cosmetic glitter. I do think it's a better deal over MAC pigments and glitters bc it performs just as well in my opinion!
Faith P.
Faith P.
Fresno
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is super cute and very easy to use! I often find myself picking this shadow up daily, it's so nice. I found this shadow at ulta and it compliments my hazel eyes very nicely! I would recommend to anyone!
Katlynn B.
Katlynn B.
Isanti
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow it beautiful. Had amazing pigment. I find it very hard to blend and the color is a little too light for me. Being a loose powder, it can be hard to use and inconvenient.
Francesca O.
Francesca O.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this glitter, the color is amazing. I have brown eyes so it makes it pop! I use this glitter usually for a night out. Very easy to apply just have to make sure to have a good glitter glue. I totally recommend this to others!
Monica M.
Monica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pigmented NYX powders are! Mink is especially beautiful for a crease cut and just a base color or transition color. super beautiful and blendable.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Coventry, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I recently brought the NYX Dramatic Chrome Eyeshadow Pigment but can't seem to get it to stick to my eye without clumping! Does anyone have any recommendations of how to use this to get a decent effect?