NYX Double Stacked Mascara

Stack ‘em up! This incredible fiber formula stacks your lashes with all of the drama you could ever imagine. In just three simple steps, you’ll be batting luscious-looking lashes and collecting suitors wherever you go.

• Coat your lashes with mascara.
  • Add fibers.
  • Seal lashes in place with another layer of mascara.

Mascara Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Palmitic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth-21, Laureth-23, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

Mascara May Contain: Black 2 (CI 77266)[Nano].

Fiber Ingredients:

Nylon-66, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Dimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.

Are you guys discontinuing this product?because it’s so hard to find now.
Is this a good masacara for wanting volume and longer eyelashes NYX Double Stacked Mascara ?
Really want to try this! I’ve managed to find it on offer for £5 do you think it would be worth it?
Start your review of NYX Double Stacked Mascara!
Product Highlights
“I received this as a free sample from NYX as well, and this product is awesome. At first, I thought the fibers seemed kind of weird, but then at the end they have my lashes a lot of volume. I love it! ” in reviews
“...product. I just want to say, I absolutely LOVE this product. It really lengthens your lashes, almost looks like false lashes! I definitely recommend this product!” in reviews
Diamond Bar, CA
I love love love this mascara. The fact that it is a double step to thicken and lengthen also protects your lashes. It’s easier to take the formula off with just water, than I have ever experienced with any other mascara, and the price point can’t be beat.
Boonville
I love the primer, however the mascara itself is too thin and doesn’t really do much on its own. If the mascara worked as more than just color on top of the primer, this would probably be a five start duo. The price isn’t bad for what you get, and if you use them together they work fairly well.
Covington, KY
This is a decent product. The mascara itself is good. I’m not a huge fan of applying the fibers after mascara application and then reapplying mascara after the fibers. It gunks up the mascara. There is a ton of fall out with the fibers. They get in my eyes which is not a good feeling. I love the NYX brand, but this one is a no go for me. I’m rating a 3 because the mascara was at least decent.
Woodhaven, NY
This is my favorite NYX mascara! I’ve tried a lot of them but this is my go to. It’s long lasting and gives full lashes! I use this daily, easy to apply and use. I don’t really use the fibers(white) just the base/top coat (black) and my lashes are happy 🙌🏾 !
Grants Pass, OR
NYX Double Stacked Mascara uploaded by Renee B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I don’t have long eye lashes but after deciding to go ahead and give this a try I’m hooked . My eye lashes look so much fuller and longer while giving me the perfect added look to make my eyes pop . For sure will be purchasing again .
Newport News, VA
NYX Double Stacked Mascara uploaded by Jessica E.
I don’t know how to apply fake Lashes so i love that this mascara duo has the same effect. I only use it when I’m going out or for special occasions. The downside is the fibers can get a little messy and if they get in your eye you’ll be tortured until you get them out . The fibers also fall on your cheeks sometimes making your makeup look messy. But i still prefer to fake lashes
Marietta, GA
Love love love! I bought this for the first time in August and will never be buying anything else. It's some of the best mascara I've used and it doesn't make my eyelashes fall out like the others!
Portland, OR
I was very pleasantly suprised with this product! It looks and feels weird to use when you are adding the fibers at step 2, but the results are unique and awesome! It really builds your lashes and makes them look like extensions! The product is affordable and innovative, and Nyx is a cruelty free brand. 100% recommend!
Nyx, why do you do this to me? Please take all my coins because I am in LOVE with this mascara. I just can't get enough and every time I use this mascara my eyelashes just POP. It looks like I have falsies on but I don't and it's a lot better than having those heavy falsies hanging on to your eyelids when this mascara can do just the same but without the heavy and clumpy look.
Ashland, OR
I have really liked this product. It's a wonderful dupe for the more expensive product just like this. I love the formula for the mascara itself and how black it is. I also like the fibers but I find that they don't go on quite as easy as time goes on. I would absolutely recommend this product if you're looking for more fullness and length in your lashes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Walker, MI
2 years ago
Shannon H. • a year ago
Yes yes yes!! This gave me so much volume! Definitely recommend x