NYX Double Stacked Mascara

Stack ‘em up! This incredible fiber formula stacks your lashes with all of the drama you could ever imagine. In just three simple steps, you’ll be batting luscious-looking lashes and collecting suitors wherever you go.

• Coat your lashes with mascara.
  • Add fibers.
  • Seal lashes in place with another layer of mascara.

Mascara Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Palmitic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth-21, Laureth-23, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

Mascara May Contain: Black 2 (CI 77266)[Nano].

Fiber Ingredients:

Nylon-66, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Dimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.

Are you guys discontinuing this product?because it’s so hard to find now.
Is this a good masacara for wanting volume and longer eyelashes NYX Double Stacked Mascara ?
Really want to try this! I’ve managed to find it on offer for £5 do you think it would be worth it?
Start your review of NYX Double Stacked Mascara!
Product Highlights
“I received this as a free sample from NYX as well, and this product is awesome. At first, I thought the fibers seemed kind of weird, but then at the end they have my lashes a lot of volume. I love it! ” in reviews
“...product. I just want to say, I absolutely LOVE this product. It really lengthens your lashes, almost looks like false lashes! I definitely recommend this product!” in reviews
Schiltigheim
Mascara très difficile a utiliser. Il me fait de gros paquets a chaque fois et les fibres tombent dans les yeux plutôt que de s'accrocher aux cils.
Diamond Bar, CA
I love love love this mascara. The fact that it is a double step to thicken and lengthen also protects your lashes. It’s easier to take the formula off with just water, than I have ever experienced with any other mascara, and the price point can’t be beat.
Boonville
I love the primer, however the mascara itself is too thin and doesn’t really do much on its own. If the mascara worked as more than just color on top of the primer, this would probably be a five start duo. The price isn’t bad for what you get, and if you use them together they work fairly well.
New Castle, DE
I have long eyelashes, but sometime feel that they need some volume, so I tried NYX Double Stacked Mascara and fall in love immediately. after using it your eyelashes becomes more volumable then before. I have brown eyes and always use black mascara. I highly recommend
Covington, KY
This is a decent product. The mascara itself is good. I’m not a huge fan of applying the fibers after mascara application and then reapplying mascara after the fibers. It gunks up the mascara. There is a ton of fall out with the fibers. They get in my eyes which is not a good feeling. I love the NYX brand, but this one is a no go for me. I’m rating a 3 because the mascara was at least decent.
Toronto
My experience with this mascara is 50/50. Some times my lashes come out great and sometimes they are just average. The fibers don’t really give me amazing volume
Woodhaven, NY
This is my favorite NYX mascara! I’ve tried a lot of them but this is my go to. It’s long lasting and gives full lashes! I use this daily, easy to apply and use. I don’t really use the fibers(white) just the base/top coat (black) and my lashes are happy 🙌🏾 !
yeovil
Amazing product!! Kept my lashes looking long and thick all day! My eyes are green/blue and so I love my eyelashes to pop and this mascara done just that! Good value and cruelty free and i now swear by NYX mascaras 😍
Grants Pass, OR
NYX Double Stacked Mascara uploaded by Renee B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I don’t have long eye lashes but after deciding to go ahead and give this a try I’m hooked . My eye lashes look so much fuller and longer while giving me the perfect added look to make my eyes pop . For sure will be purchasing again .
It's a fantastic mascara: it lengthens your lashes a lot thanks to the fibers. This product is formed by two parts: the first, the real mascara, which must be applied both as a first step and as a last step; and the second, the white fibers, which serve to lengthen the natural lashes and which apply between a layer of mascara and the other. NYX Double Stacked Mascara
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Walker, MI
2 years ago
Shannon H. • a year ago
Yes yes yes!! This gave me so much volume! Definitely recommend x