BY NYX

Stack ‘em up! This incredible fiber formula stacks your lashes with all of the drama you could ever imagine. In just three simple steps, you’ll be batting luscious-looking lashes and collecting suitors wherever you go.

• Coat your lashes with mascara.
  • Add fibers.
  • Seal lashes in place with another layer of mascara.

Mascara Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Palmitic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth-21, Laureth-23, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

Mascara May Contain: Black 2 (CI 77266)[Nano].

Fiber Ingredients:

Nylon-66, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Dimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.

NYX Double Stacked Mascara
  • "I received this as a free sample from NYX as well, and this product is awesome. At first, I thought the fibers seemed kind of weird, but then at the end they have my lashes a lot of volume. I love it! " in 17 reviews
  • "This new Nyx mascara just came out not to long ago, but I was able to sign up for a free sample of it before they launched the product. I just want to say, I absolutely LOVE this product. It really lengthens your lashes, almost looks like false lashes! I definitely recommend this product!" in 7 reviews
Destiny E.
Fort Worth
I bought this at Target because it was on sale and I was in desperate need of mascara. I normally use Urban Decay mascara that comes with a lash primer. Seeing this, I thought that's what the white tube was. My fault for not reading that it was fibers. The mascara (first step) is nice, it definitely lengthens the lashes & has a nice application. The white tube, I was not a fan of. The fibers took awhile to even stick to my lashes and sometimes they would clump up on my lashes. A few times, the fibers got in my eye as well. Overall, it wasn't terrible, but I would do without the white tube
Jas. J.
This has to be the worse fiber mascara duo ever! I purchased this from ulta a few days ago ( a week or more) & everyday since then it has let me down! I tried just putting the fibers at the top, then started at the base & going all the way up, using a lash primer first, using a different mascara with it. NONE of these trials worked & for $15 I could’ve bought a travel sized high end mascara & gotten the quality I wanted /needed! This is proof that not all mascaras are proven equal in the makeup world. High end ; 2 - Drug Store -0 ! Just pay the price it will last you Kong’s & less hassle.
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
If you've ever wanted to try a fiber mascara but you've been afraid of TOO much fiber, this mascara is for you! You can look amazing with blackened lashes without, or layer on the nylon fibers for a false lash effect! They don't feel heavy or think, and the mascara stays on through everything. Even sweaty days or light rain. You won't have to worry about transfer from your lowder lashes, either, because this dries and doesn't budge!
Marissa P.
Austin, TX
I love this mascara!!!

This mascara was recommended by the lady working at the NYX store when my sister, mom, and I dropped in. My sister needed mascara and asked for a recommendation, she was directed to this one and tested the mascara, not even with the fibers, it quickly and bought it. My mom and I both needed mascara too so we both got one as well. I honestly did not even look at it when my sister tested it, I just thought whatever it's not too expensive and I need one so I'll take it for now.

When I finally tried it, I was shocked!! I absolutely love it. I typically do not use the fibers, the mascara on it's own is wonderful. When I do add the fibers it just adds another level of drama for a nice touch on a night out. The mascara add volume and length, it goes on smooth and clump free, all for only like $15! Well worth it.
Jayme S.
Gettysburg
This mascara is so good! It makes my lashes look so long and full. I use both steps and it really adds length to my lashes. The fibers are a lot easier to apply than I thought they would be, and the mascara itself is very black which I like. The only issue I have with it is the tube size of the step one and three mascara is very bulky but it’s still easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Sydney S.
Bentonville, AR
This is by far my favorite product I have tried this year. I love how this makes my eyelashes look. They look fuller and longer. This I my go to for sure. One problem I have found, the product sometimes clumps on the wand, but I just pull the wand up close to the side of the container and that fixes it.
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
This mascara is a go to especially when going out! It gives the appearance of falsies without the hassle of lash glue! Only complaint I have is it tends to be a little flaky if wearing it for long periods of time. I recommend this product!
Kelly S.
The mascara part (first step) is a decent mascara. It lengthens well but doesn’t really make your lashes any thicker. The second step kind of freaked me out because it’s a bunch of little nylon “fibers” that I’m afraid are going to flake off my lashes into my eyes. (I think one actually did because my eye was so irritated like something was in it.) I understand where nyx was going with this idea but it was a fail. But I might still use just the mascara hence the 3 stars.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I don’t know how to apply fake
Lashes so i love that this mascara duo has the same effect. I only use it when I’m going out or for special occasions. The downside is the fibers can get a little messy and if they get in your eye you’ll be tortured until you get them out . The fibers also fall on your cheeks sometimes making your makeup look messy. But i still prefer to fake lashes
Avery E.
Alamo, TX
Y’all this mascara right here is the shit! It makes your lashes extra freaking long! Easy to apply just hate that it clumps if I can work on the clumsiest I would wear it everyday but I can’t I don’t like fibers everywhere. It would be better if the fibers were infused with the mascara!! NYX Double Stacked Mascara
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, MS
Does this mascara clump or separate the lashes?
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
Is it good? No clumps? No smudge?
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this as good at the original stacked mascara
Billie-Jo P.
West bridge ford , Nottingham
Really want to try this! I’ve managed to find it on offer for £5 do you think it would be worth it?
sunamita F.