4 colors available

BY NYX

Hello doll-face! For irresistibly fluttery eyelashes try this mascara on for size. Doll Eye Mascara uses a unique blend of natural oils Vitamin E and nylon fibers to extend eyelashes to almost faux proportions. Choose from lengthening volumizing or waterproof versions

Long Lash – Black
Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de Carnauba, Stearic Acid, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Glycerin, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Triethanolamine, PVP, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Cetyl Alcohol, Nylon-6, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lanolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Volume – Black

Waterproof – Black

• What are peoples opinions on this as compared to other drugstore ma...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mascara? What I look for in a mascara is: hol...2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about the lengthening properties of this mas...5 Answers
NYX Doll Eye Mascara
  • "It's great mascara if you want your lashes to look longer and fuller." in 1 review
  • "They make your eyelashes look extremely full and long!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked this mascara." in 1 review
  • "The only issue I really had was it kinda smudges after a while and you end up with raccoon eyes if you're not careful." in 1 review
  • "However NYX offers good mascara and you can always get a deal on it at ULTA." in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is a lengthening version and a volumizing version, I purchased the volumizing version. My tube was pretty dry when I first opened it so I did add a few eye drops in to wet the formula a bit. Although I purchased the volume version, I didnt find that it added much volume. It did however add quite a bit of length so I'm curious how much length I would get from the lengthening version. Wearing it alone it didnt smudge or flake but it still just didnt last the entire day so I started wearing it as a base to lengthen and separate my lashes before using a different mascara. It works very well for that purpose.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Austin, TX
Review for: Volume - Black
I love everything NYX. Except this. I actually didn't like this but after using it a bit I'm really starting to love it. I don't think it's up to par with my favorite NYX products (mostly lips). It does do the job with a few costs, but why the work? It's pricey for what it is--spend a few more bucks and get the "mall" brands or just stick to the tried and true for around the same price with same benefits. I've only had it a couple weeks and it feels likes it's going over a month because it seems drying a bit. It's a pain to get off though, even with makeup remover. Guess that's good if you need waterproof.
Heejae K.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
Review for: Long Lash - Black
All mascaras (drugstore or high-end) always smudged for me no matter how waterproof they are. I read an article on xovain about 4 best drugstore tubing mascaras and tried this one. I love fiber mascaras and this has tons of fibers and best of all, it doesn't smudge AT ALL. This isn't even a waterproof mascara. It doesn't smudge and comes off so easily with warm water. The only bad part is that they don't sell these in the CVS near me even though the CVS carries NYX products.I don't why I haven't come across sales/clearances to buy these for $3 but I hope I come across it because I'll wipe out the store.
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Long Lash - Black
From drugstore to high end this is a great mascara period. I curl my lashes before & after I apply only 2 coats & my so-so lashes look full & doll eyed. I haven't had a problem with it transferring, smudging, clumping or drying out in the tube. My eyes water from allergies & I tend to itch the inner corners. It holds up well & doesn't run which is pretty good since it isn't waterproof.

The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the shape of the wand. I'm not sure if the wand is responsible for the positive results or if it's the formula itself. Overall I'm pretty happy with this mascara.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Long Lash - Black
*Sighs* I really wanted to love this mascara after reading all the positive reviews about it. This mascara was $10 at Ulta. This product worked like a $1 mascara. It added zero length or volume too my lashes even though it had fibers. The reason for this? THE MASCARA WAS AS A DRY AS A DESERT. The formula was so dry there was no way those fibers could stick to my lashes. I added contact solution which helped moisten the formula which is why I decided on two stars instead of one. Do not buy!
Misty J.
Misty J.
Gardendale, AL
Review for: Long Lash - Black
Pretty shocked by this mascara. Bought it at Target cause it was on sell and used today cause I knew that I would be doing hard work outside in the sun and had to run to town first. So it stayed all day from running in and out of town and doing light yard work. But I just did hard hard labor outside for 2 and a half hours, pouring sweat, and just got out of the shower. Holy WOW!!!!! IT'S STILL THERE!!!! No running no raccoon eyes!!! New favorite summer mascara!!!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Manchester, MI
Review for: Volume - Black
This is the only mascara I purchase over and over. I try new ones every now and then but ALWAYS come back to this one as it looks natural, adds length (even though it says volumizing, I find it more lengthening) and is the only mascara I've ever found that doesn't smudge on me. I have oily eyelids and skin and this stays put! It's also quite easy to remove with my regular facial cleanser. I hope NYX doesn't discontinue it!
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to get the water proof because my mascara always runs or smudges but I love this mascara. Ive used other brands like revlon and cover girl for mascara and they dont compare to this. Im super happy with my Doll eye mascara. The brush is perfect for my lashes and it lasts for hours. I dont do dramatic make up so for a more subtle and natural look I highly recommend this mascara.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mascara. I have it in the waterproof version and absolutely love it. I use it when I perform on stage! It holds my lashes from sweat, me touching my eyes, and just general things. The consistency can get a little clumpy and watery, but it doesn't pose a huge problem to me. All in all, I really like this product and would consider purchasing it again!!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those mascaras that I always hav at least one of on hand at all times times.I don't usually use it by itself buutt I actually use it on top of like the spider effect mascara and this nyx brush is so nice it takes out any type of clumps and leaves my lashes double long without me having to put on fake lashes on.definitely go out and buy yourself one.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I've heard good things about the lengthening properties of this mascara, but does it add a lot of volume or thickness?
Glenda C.
Glenda C.
Irving, TX
Is it water proof?
Gerardo E.
Gerardo E.
Hidalgo, TX
How hard is it to remove this mascara?
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are peoples opinions on this as compared to other drugstore mascaras?
Ella B.
Ella B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you recommend this mascara? What I look for in a mascara is: holds a curl, a lot of length, perfect amount of volume. Will this achieve those?