BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PACK OF 2 NYX Cosmetics Diamond Sparkle Lipstick, Sparkling Flamingo, 0.15 Oz

• How long would you say they last? And what are the prices?1 Answers
  • isnit matte and also sparkly? or no?1 Answers
  • How does this look on the lips is the diamond sparkle in this lip...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I loveeeee Nyx. Especially their soft matte lip cream. Very high pigmented. " in 23 reviews
  • "Great long lasting color. Love to pair this with a slightly darker pink liner for a glamorous plum lip!" in 11 reviews
Amanda O.
Madera , CA
I purchased the diamond lipsticks at Nordstrom. I really liked the sparkle it gave me. It gives off a frosted look to you lips and is very subtle. It has cute packaging. I would recommend to others if you are looking to add a little bit of sparkle to your lips.
Sela C.
Shannon 534 Charlottesville, VA
I love anything that has any type of sparkle in it because it adds a little pop to every and any outfit that you're wearing. It wasn't very pigmented which bothered me a little but with a few coats you'll be fine, and for the price it's a steal.
Paola E.
They're pretty not my favorite because I love my lips supper mate but definitely perfect for someone who wants a shiny lip! They're really cute and smooth and it's very easy to apply so yes I recommend if you like your lips shiny!
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I'm really sad over the fact that NYX discontinued this! Diamond Sparkle Lipsticks were one of the prettiest lines by the brand. I have "Sparkling Rose" and "Sparkling Amber", they are super moisturized due to the bees wax in the formula wich is a plus considering the cute shades they have. Please bring them back.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I own more of mix lipsticks and mascara more than a lot of their other stuff I do want to get more of it cuz I love my makeup like when my makeup I have not had any problems especially with my piggy skin I know it's not the other friends it's just my skin but for someone with picky skin like to me I have not had any problems are reactions and that what makes me love this man so much
Samantha B.
Coon Rapids, MN
My roommate got me this brand of lipstick in a soft nude-pinkish color for christmas. I love love love it! It wears nicely and it feels amazing. Soft and moisturizing! The color doesn't fade and it doesn't wipe off terribly while your eating! Definitely would reccommend
debby e.
I love this lipstick is very shiny and also a pretty color. The lipstick lasts a long time which is at least 8 hours for me and it's very easy to apply I don't need to go back a fourth couple time. The packaging is very cute and I would totally recommend this product and buy it again. but I would also say that over time it gets dry on my lips.
Patricia T.
These NYX lipsticks are so AMAZING. You can get them at any Ulta, target, CVS store around you. The formula was creamy and the pigment was gorgeous. It was so easy to put on and stayed on fairly well. I would definitely recommend this lipstick.
Morgan A.
Fox lake, wi
This was a vary creamy and pickmented product. It wore through most of my 8 hour shift at the hospital, I only needed a touch up after a power snack. I have since purchased more and this had definitely become a staple in my collection. Definitely a great product!!!
Marie A.
I love NYX lipsticks. The colors complement my skin tone perfectly. And the price is very affordable. I purchased mines from the nyx website. The shipping was free and i will purchase again
Jennifer W.
How does this look on the lips is the diamond sparkle in this lipstick really visible or not at all visible? How sparkly is it?
Lindsay R.
Henderson, NV
Where can I buy NYx besides cvs?
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
How pigmented is this color?
Mercedes  M.
Something I'd like to try! I like nyx cosmetics ♥ is good? Reviews,?
Nicole G.
Would live to hear about this one. It looks gorgeous!