BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PACK OF 2 NYX Cosmetics Diamond Sparkle Lipstick, Sparkling Flamingo, 0.15 Oz

• How long would you say they last? And what are the prices?1 Answers
  • isnit matte and also sparkly? or no?1 Answers
  • How long wearing are these? Favorite shades??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stacy G.
I'm a lipstick lover and own probably over 200 lipsticks by now and this one is okay for me. Very satiny with a light shimmer, probably suits better for those who don't like drying matte lipsticks, but it does go on very smooth and is a very pretty color that would probably suit most so that's a plus!
Maggie C.
Batavia, IL
I love metallic and shimmer lipsticks. And when I don't want to pay $20+ for a lipstick, I know I can always turn to NYX and be satisfied. I was so happy with this lipstick. It is perfectly pigmented. It is not too vibrant, and it is more than a tint. It is a wonderful product that I highly recommend.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love the color is a golden depending on the intensity you want to add to makeup can combine it with a pencil a darker tone is a beautiful golden goes great with a tan this summer to me charm is moisturizing durability is average so if necessary retouch after consuming any food or drink
Samantha B.
Coon Rapids, MN
My roommate got me this brand of lipstick in a soft nude-pinkish color for christmas. I love love love it! It wears nicely and it feels amazing. Soft and moisturizing! The color doesn't fade and it doesn't wipe off terribly while your eating! Definitely would reccommend
Bianca M.
The Dalles, OR
I totally recommend this lipstick I am in love with lipsticks and enjoy trying out new ones this one glides on so smoothly it's the perfect summer and spring shade it last a long time and feels great on your lips.
Rosie G.
One of the most best lipsticks I've ever bought the nude color is awesome. I would totally recommend because they're products are so good every lipstick they have works amazing & last so long. Will be buying more.
Amanda P.
Laurens, NY
I have a pink color and a nude color and both are amazing! The pink has a nice soft tone while the nude blends perfectly with my skin tone and adds a perfect amount of sparkle to make my lips stand out.
Not a bad price for the color but it doesn't really stand out. I have to keep reapplying. But other than that it's a cute color. :-)
Beth P.
this is your color it's a nice summery shade and has a ton of shimmer. Keep it with you though because it doesn't last all day
Natália M.
I've liKed every NYC lipstick that I've tried, but this one its just great! I love it. All the colors are great and pretty!
Jennifer W.
How does this look on the lips is the diamond sparkle in this lipstick really visible or not at all visible? How sparkly is it?
Nicole G.
Would live to hear about this one. It looks gorgeous!
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
How pigmented is this color?
Lindsay R.
Henderson , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy NYx besides cvs?
Mercedes  M.
Something I'd like to try! I like nyx cosmetics ♥ is good? Reviews,?