BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PACK OF 2 NYX Cosmetics Diamond Sparkle Lipstick, Sparkling Flamingo, 0.15 Oz

• How long would you say they last? And what are the prices?1 Answers
  • isnit matte and also sparkly? or no?1 Answers
  • How does this look on the lips is the diamond sparkle in ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I loveeeee Nyx. Especially their soft matte lip cream. Very high pigmented. " in 23 reviews
  • "Great long lasting color. Love to pair this with a slightly darker pink liner for a glamorous plum lip!" in 11 reviews
Jolissa V.
I like this lipstick a lot. It’s pigmented and feels good on the lips. It’s not drying and looks flattering. I like the color and I will definitely use this again! The price point is very low which I like!
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I'm really sad over the fact that NYX discontinued this! Diamond Sparkle Lipsticks were one of the prettiest lines by the brand. I have "Sparkling Rose" and "Sparkling Amber", they are super moisturized due to the bees wax in the formula wich is a plus considering the cute shades they have. Please bring them back.
Samantha B.
Coon Rapids, MN
My roommate got me this brand of lipstick in a soft nude-pinkish color for christmas. I love love love it! It wears nicely and it feels amazing. Soft and moisturizing! The color doesn't fade and it doesn't wipe off terribly while your eating! Definitely would reccommend
Patricia T.
These NYX lipsticks are so AMAZING. You can get them at any Ulta, target, CVS store around you. The formula was creamy and the pigment was gorgeous. It was so easy to put on and stayed on fairly well. I would definitely recommend this lipstick.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I love that lipstick, it’s one of my favorites. I bought it at the NYX at Union Square it’s easy to apply and it smells good. And it’s also very affordable. NYX is a good brand
Analicia B.
Katy, TX
I love NYX lipsticks! The pigment is pretty saturated, however I do wish the formula was a bit more long lasting. It's a standard cream stick lipstick so it does transfer and can smudge a bit. If you're into sparkly pigments, I definitely recommend! If the transfer bothers you, then maybe it just isn't right.
Marie A.
I love NYX lipsticks. The colors complement my skin tone perfectly. And the price is very affordable. I purchased mines from the nyx website. The shipping was free and i will purchase again
Sela C.
Younger 09 Charlottesville, VA
I love anything that has any type of sparkle in it because it adds a little pop to every and any outfit that you're wearing. It wasn't very pigmented which bothered me a little but with a few coats you'll be fine, and for the price it's a steal.
Paola E.
They're pretty not my favorite because I love my lips supper mate but definitely perfect for someone who wants a shiny lip! They're really cute and smooth and it's very easy to apply so yes I recommend if you like your lips shiny!
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Great lipgloss!! This stuff goes on smoothly. Beautiful color and sleek packaging. Bought this at Target, which is where I normally pick up makeup. Met all of my expectations. Will certainly recommend to others in the future.
Jennifer W.
How does this look on the lips is the diamond sparkle in this lipstick really visible or not at all visible? How sparkly is it?
Lindsay R.
Henderson, NV
Where can I buy NYx besides cvs?
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
How pigmented is this color?
Mercedes  M.
Something I'd like to try! I like nyx cosmetics ♥ is good? Reviews,?
Nicole G.
Would live to hear about this one. It looks gorgeous!