NYX Define & Refine Powder Foundation

This essential medium to full coverage compact features a deeper crescent of color with a hint of pearl. Blend them together to customize your look for perfection year-round.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

To anyone who may have tried these NYC face products I've tagged , did you like it? Why or why not? I love so many things from nyx. Almost all of my makeup routine is nyx products! So I love trying products that are new to me 💕[product:nyx-define-&-refine-powder-foundation], NYX Hydra Touch Powder Foundation., [product:nyx-mineral-stick-foundation], [product:nyx-grinding-powder], NYX Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer
Is this a good dupe for the Make Up For Ever powder foundation ?
How do you ladies like this foundation? It looks like the makeup forever powder foundation. Are they similar quality?NYX Define & Refine Powder Foundation
Start your review of NYX Define & Refine Powder Foundation!
Awi H.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Golden, Beige
I like the brown color foundation. The white one is also a foundation? If it is maybe it is too white.
Jessica L.
Rustburg, VA
Review for: Light
I love anything NYX. Everything the have is amazing quality and even better priced. I love that you can purchase it at a drugstore, supercenter or makeup store. This powder is super covering and easy to apply. I would recommend this to anyone who loves full coverage.
Mary M.
Park Ridge, IL
NYX Define & Refine Powder Foundation uploaded by Mary M.
Review for: Light
This is a good drugstore option for someone looking to try out powder foundation but don’t wanna pay the price tag of high end powders!
Nana D.
Mission Viejo, CA
My friend once did my make up once and she used this product and I loved it . Thanks to influenster you reminded me to buy it
Angela D.
Balch Springs, TX
Me encanta porque trae la fundación y el polvo es una muy buena idea sea me encanta ay Love ay Love
Stephanie M.
Ashland, KY
Covers and hides imperfections, good coverage. Decent quality foundation for the price.
Mackenzie D.
Savannah , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Fair (online only)
I loveeee this products so much! Anything NYX is the best kind of products! I will always love these products so much. They are my favorite products to use. And so affordable if you don’t have a ton to spend on makeup.
Ciarra M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Sand (online only)
I didnt really use this much as I didnt get the right color that wss needed for me . It was a little dark . But I love the packaging and I love that it comes with a sponge too apply which is very convenient. I would buy again of I knew the correct color to get for myself.
Chase L.
Anaheim
Review for: Light
If you have dry skin this is for you ! Good for on the go touch ups. Decently priced and very slim sleek packaging . Would like to make a slight sheen or glow to the formula.
Karla S.
Miami , FL
Review for: Beige
Cómo es costumbre todos los productos de nyx son de muy buena calidad y económicos para la calidad que tiene el producto su finalidad es increíblemente excelente me gusta mucho porque soy de piel con poros grandes y al usarlo casi no se nota , así que lo recomiendo totalmente es excelente producto