NYX Dazed & Diffused Blurring Lipstick

Take the DIY out of blurred and ombré lipstick looks with NYX Professional Makeup Dazed & Diffused Blurring Lipstick. This dual-ended lippie features a jojoba oil-infused crayon for smoothly lining and filling in your lips with rich, velvety-matte color. It also includes a synthetic pro lip brush with a flat shape for blending your way to an array of looks - from blurred, to full color or ombré, a dreamy soft-around-the-edges effect is just a few swipes away.

How smooth is the texture? and how much colour range does they have? Does it stay for long?
Have you use this lip liner before
Doesn't dry your lips, how long does it stay?
Start your review of NYX Dazed & Diffused Blurring Lipstick!
Davis, CA
NYX Dazed & Diffused Blurring Lipstick uploaded by aiden L.
Review for: Day Drink | Classic Red
The NYX Dazed & Diffused Blurring Lipstick is a hidden gem and I highly recommend it for people who like full lips or even that ombré look. It pulls inspiration from Korean beauty looks with their iconic gradient lip, but let's be honest here, that look is pretty hard to get even with Korean based products made for that (I would know I have a ton HAHA) I had some hesitations about it when I first got it. I legit thought it was a gimmick because things like this have been done in the past and most of them were only okay 😗 but this NYX lipstick surprised me. Yes, I do have some experience with gradient lips but this lipstick made it so much easier to achieve. Also, you can do a full lip with this EASY or even line your lips, it's so buttery and smooth. The brush end is probably what I like most about it. I thought it would just be one of those typical brushes provided that you would just ignore and use your own BUT UHHH THE ONE INCLUDED TO PRETTY GOOD IN MY OPINION. I like it better than the lip brush I got from Etude House and that says something. I did a very light layer in this photo just to give my lips a pop of color and it's amazing. I usually don't like my lips but this gave me a bit of self-confidence 🥺 Overall, I love this and going to use it more often and going to buy other colors too! My housemate literally complimented my lips today and asked what I did to it ♥️ SUMMARY: surprisingly good. easy to work with. great brush included.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: Day Drink | Classic Red
I have this lipstick in Day Drink (classic red). I love classic red lips. They are my go-to. For that reason, I probably have at least five other classic red shades of different lipsticks. But this one intrigued me by its promise of allowing you to create more diffused and ombre-type looks. I have to say, I waited before using the stick a few times before reviewing it here. The first time I used this lipstick, I lined my lips and filled them in regularly. As a plain old classic lipstick, I wasn't too impressed to be honest. While I did like that this matte formula was not drying, I found that it bled a bit around the edges of my lips and it did not have all that great of staying power. However, the next few times I used it I did so to experiment with the diffused style, and that's where this product really shines. I find that less is more. I like to just outline my lips and then use the soft brush on the other end to blend, blend, blend. This creates a soft flush pink color all over the lips for a great everyday lip. It does take some time to work with but it creates a nice effect. I docked one star as it doesn't work well as a plain matte red lipstick, in my opinion, and it definitely transfers a lot.
Novato, CA
Review for: Girls Trip | Warm Pink Nude
I was very much surprised that I loved this when I Tried it. I am very picky when it comes to lip products and had expected this to be something I would try once and put aside but I found it immediacy being added to my makeup back I carry around with me. For multiple reasons! (1) the fact that it’s a pen lipstick makes it easier to find than a lipstick since it’s long - when I throw a lipstick in a large purse, I dig around FOREVER. Lips pencils are just as bad! But since this is thicker it’s easier to find. (2) Easy blending - you can achieve a perfect lip so quickly, just line your lips and blend with the brush. I didn’t believe with it being a pencil that blending would come so easily, but surprisingly it did. (3) Price - hello, it’s NYX! Such an affordable brand! (4) Long lasting - as long as your aren’t eating a way at your lips or actually eating something that would wipe the product off your lips (EG. Pizza), it lasts a pretty good time. I have to admit, it does smudge a little so using an actual lip liner might be nice if you have the time (if you are in a hurry, obviously just lining with this will do) but it’s not so terrible that you have to. Definitely would recommend to try out! Already showed to a few friends and told them to check it out and they love it!
Swoyersville, PA
NYX Dazed & Diffused Blurring Lipstick uploaded by marcy K.
NYX Dazed & Diffused Blurring Lipstick uploaded by marcy K.
I got the NYX Dazed and Diffused lipstick to test via Influenster, and I'm a little split on it. Ok so I love the formula (and the color I got, which was like a deep plum!). the pencil is big enough to quickly line amd fill in, and the formula was smooth and blendable. it Is a matte formula, I couldnt tell if it dried out my lips since it's cold and winter where I live and I'm already dry, but I dont think it did! The flipside of this is I just think the idea is a bit gimmicky. I wasnt a huge fan of the actual brush attached to the other side of the pencil to begin with (maybe if it were shorter and more dense), but I just think that if you were trying to do a faded or blurred lip that it would be just as easy (if not easier) to do it with your finger. I love NYX and their formulas are usually super good, but I feel like theyve been left out of the game lately because they try so hard to push gimmicks and trendy products.
Review for: Roller Disco | Muted Purple
I was absolutely surprised by this product. I used it two ways, to completely fill in my lip and to blur the edges. The color is just beautiful to say the least. It’s not horribly bright or so subtle you don’t even see it. It gives you a beautiful flush of color that keeps your lips hydrated. I’m all about a matte liquid lipstick but they have been drying my lips out lately so this is an amazing substitute for me. They lipstick blends extremely well and the brush is soft to the touch. The color doesn’t bleed onto your skin; it stays where you put it. The color lasts for for quite some time before you have to reapply. One thing I have to say about this lipstick is that it’s light on your lips. It doesn’t feel heavy or chalky. It goes on smooth and it’s easy to work with. This is definitely a lipstick that people should try. I’m in love with it.
Portage, IN
Review for: 90s Babe | Vampy Plum
Influencer sent me the NYX dazed and diffused blurring lip stick and I love it! Goes on super soft and smooth. Doesn't smudge but easily transforms into multiple looks. Glam is my favorite. I was able to achieve a fabulous ombre look so quick with the help of the brush tip. All in all, I will be purchasing every color now 😉❤️❤️❤️💋
Crystal River, FL
Review for: 90s Babe | Vampy Plum
This product is very versatile and I love that. The color 90s Babe has a berry undertone that when you blend can shift into pink. I loved it straight out of the crayon to the lips and used the brush to soften and refine the edges. Also great to do the umbre effect. I will probably use the brush with other lipsticks as well. It worked great. I lost some of the hairs because they were caught in the cap during the manufacturing process I'm guessing. I just cut them up with a scissor and it was fine. The reason I didn't give this product a 5 star is because the crayon broke very easy when I sharpened it. I lost a lot of product and took me a while to get it nice again. It probably won't last a long time. The color lasted for hours, even survived lunch (sandwich!) So that was impressive. It's very pigmented and easy to work with.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: Girls Trip | Warm Pink Nude
I was so excited to receive this from Influenster to try out especially when I saw the color. Let’s just say I’m a nude lip junkie so I would like to say I’ve tried many different brands and formulas and I know what I like. This lipstick definitely looks more like a lipliner, a very thick lipliner. It applies very smoothly like a lipstick which is great. Now for the “blurring” aspect of this lipstick I was a bit confused. I used the brush applicator and I felt like it really took away the color but not in a good way. I don’t know if it was because I had the nude shade but it just doesn’t look like much of an “ombre.” Don’t get me wrong it is very pretty on its own and such an easy lipstick to apply and for those reasons I do love it. It can be a bit drying if your lips are as dry as mine so may have to be reapplied.
Perkiomenville, PA
NYX Dazed & Diffused Blurring Lipstick uploaded by Jessica C.
Review for: Day Drink | Classic Red
To start, I received this complimentary for review purposes. The pencil is not quite as big as those thick pencils—but not a thin as the typical lip liner. So if you have the sharpener with the 2 standard sizes in it—I don’t think either size hole will work. Also, this color smears very easily. If you line your lip and your blending gets out of control past your lip line...You will definitely need to use makeup remover to clean it up. The brush is shaped like a paddle and about a half an inch long. In application, I felt like it was actually too big and I would’ve appreciated a shorter brush. The color is very vibrant...but I don’t find it to be long lasting. It took more effort to remove it from my hand for a swatch than it did to remove it from my lips.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
NYX Dazed & Diffused Blurring Lipstick uploaded by charissa J.
Review for: Day Drink | Classic Red
I love this color, it's a classic red with just enough pop! I liked that it was a pencil so played around with lining or fully coloring my lips. I enjoyed the blurring end, I found I could control the amount of Pop I was going for with the red. Sometimes you want a hint of color but not full blown Christmas red and that helped to play with different levels of pigment. I took off a star because I didn't find it moisturizing and the stay wasn't very long so would have to be reapplying. I also found the corners of my mouth it would flake so to be wary of that. I guess this is a 3.5 stars but rounding up. I would wear this for day wear and have on me to transition when I want more color for night.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...