BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this for $4 on Amazon and it works great! It takes a couple coats but it does cover your dark circles! I have a pic to show it. My left eye is the one I applied it to. But, definitely will keep buying this and will tell others about it. Didn't expect this much out of something so cheap!! NYX Dark Circle Concealer this is the fair color!
Judith M.
Camden, NJ
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is a great product....

It's blends smoothly, and cover my dark circles under my eyes. I barely sleep, so this product gives me great coverage on days that I need to look fresh, and ready to go, even if I don't feel that way... lol. I highly recommend this product for tired women on the go, great coverage. it's easy to use, goes on smooth, and is affordable, and you can find it in Ulta, and now Target carries some NYX products. you and even order it online.
Darina P.
Prague
Review for: Light more...
This product does it’s job, but it took me quite a while to understand that this is best applied with a finger, not a brush
I tried using multiple different brushes, but using your finger really is the best way to make this look as natural as possible
The warmth of your finger melts the product into your skin and it doesn’t look cakey
I would recommend this if you have really bad undereye circles!
Sandee M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
Review for: Light more...
The salmon tone is perfect for my skintone. It is emollient, spread easily and well. It doesn't feel thick and it doesn't crease on my undereyes although I always set it with a powder. However, this is not concealing enough for me. I still have to go over it with a concealer. But as a color corrector, I'm happy with it. Will recommend it. NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I do not usually say this but the crap most crap I've bought is this, the truth is that I believed that if it worked and to my surprise it was not so I do not know if my dark circles are very marked but with this look the same, I would not go back To buy, buy it at Macy's for $ 6
Elizabeth G.
For the price, this baby gets 5 stars. It's got a very nice consistency (slightly harder than Becca or Benefit's peach/pink jar concealers but gets softer when exposed to body heat; think coconut oil) and when patted onto the under eye with a damp blending sponge, it does a beautiful job brightening and neutralizing dark areas of the under eye without balling up or settling in fine lines (which I have experienced with other, similarly priced correctors). I typically use this under a full coverage concealer like Tarte shape tape and have experienced no creasing when set with a translucent powder. I have this product in the shade Fair and it works with my very oily, extremely fair skin.
Tori Gail O.
Justice, IL
I purchased this at Ulta on a whim and I will never go back to any other dark circle concealer again! It works so well at getting my terrible eye bags gone! It also isn't too expensive and my one has lasted me well over a few months already.
10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Yaneira M.
Powder Spgs, GA
Really like the thickness & coverage of this it hides my dark circles really well!
Sarah M.
Nottingham, MD
This has a great peach color that cancels out the darkness of the circles under my eyes. It's very light so depending on your skin tone may not work great with everyone but for the price, it's definitely worth a try! It has a thick consistency so you definitely need to set it with some loose powder afterwards to avoid creasing.
shana t.
Review for: Fair more...
I believe I like this product,its not too much of a help and I think i should try out the lighter one. Only dark circle product ive tried in a couple years. For around $9 its not really worth it to me. Only caking on more under my eyes
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.