BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
leah r.
Review for: Light more...
I used this maybe twice and it works okay, I feel like there are better quality concealer than this, but this did work, you just have to make sure it blends and doesn't stay patchy, use a really good primer with this.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Light more...
This product is sooo wonderful! It covers dark circles very well. It is light weight enough where you can still put concealer over top it and it won't look built up. I would recommend this to anyone. It can be bought at Ulta, Charlotte Russe and Target.
Monica B.
Wichita, KS
I found this was just too thick and dry for the under eye area. Even if I used a mosturizing eye cream before application and set with powder after applying the concealer it would still crease throughout the day.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: Medium more...
This was terrible. Did not cover up any of my darkness under my eyes and made my skin super oily. Tried to set it with powder and even that wouldn't stop the oil. Very disappointing since I love this brand so much.
Pratima G.
Dark circles is a genetic problems in my family so I bought my mom this because hers are worse than mine, when she applied it, it was so thick but it blended like a dream and it covered every last bit of darkness.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Light more...
This is kind of a dupe for Benefit's Erase Paste concealer. I give it four stars because it's a fraction of the cost but it doesn't quite measure up. It gives medium coverage and lasts a few hours but not all day.
Priscilla R.
Only drugstore product I was not too happy with. It creased after a couple hours and even when I set it it looked cakey and nasty. I tried using it in different ways but it was horrible. I would not purchase again
Abbey W.
Elmira, NY
Review for: Medium more...
The NYX dark circle concealer has a very creamy consistency. However, the shade range is limited and very orange based. Concealer does tend to crease if not set with a powder. Simple packaging and best applied with finger. Would not buy again due to the other more successful concealers I have used, but will definitely use up the rest of the product.
Cynthia M.
I love this product. I use it as a concealer in general and covers the dark acne spots on my face as well as my dark circles. It is better used with a beauty blender to help even it out on the face and under-eye.
Sarah S.
Short Hills, NJ
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I use this in medium, but this has been a complete savior in my makeup routine. I have very dark under-eye circles and using this as a corrector helps significantly. On top of this product I usually apply the NYX full coverage concealer that comes in the little pot, and I now look much more awake. Make sure to set it with a powder to prevent creasing
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.