BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Canton, MI
Review for: Medium more...
This is perfect for concealing dark under eye circles! I cannot live without this stuff!! It cancels all the discoloration under my eyes and it stays in place all day under my foundation and concealer.
Emily G.
victorville, CA
I recently bought this and I find myself going to grab it everyday! It definitely helps if you don't like a lot of concealer under your eye. You just dab a little of this and just do your regular contour and highlight and you're set!
NISSA R.
This is really good in medium! It truly does a wonder hiding black circles. The light one is too light for me but works as a good concealer. Was seriously surprised by the quality for such a low price.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
I really wanted this product to work but it didn't. It's very oily and not long lasting.

It slides all over your face and isn't tacky enough to adhere to concealer or foundation.

It blends out very sheer.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Love this stuff. I had trouble with dark circles for so long. When I want to look flawless I use this and it makes my dark circles so much less visible. But you have to be careful. A little goes a long way. It can end up looking cakey.
Hannah G.
Cincinnati, OH
I always use this to conceal before I put on my foundation, just to cover up the darks spots. And the foundation always goes on smoothly on top of it and helps decrease some redness that might show. Love it ! Repurchased it many times
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Light more...
I really like how this helps me with my dark under eye circles, but I dont like that it leaves like creases in between the lines, and it looks weird. Thats the only reason why I dont give it a 5 star.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I actually really like this. I can say it made my dark circles completely disappear but it was pretty good at hiding them! The salmon color really helps and it doesn't crease as long as you set it.
Jessica L.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of the best concealers I've owned. It does a great job hiding blemishes on my skin, especially acne marks. It works fairly well under eyes, too, but I used it as an all-over concealer.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
This color corrector is great! it conceals my VERY dark circles beautifully and isn't too thick, which is important when applying concealer on top of it. It blends easily and lasts throughout the day.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.