BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Micheline D.
Boston, Ma
I was pretty disappointed after I opened the container. When you first look at it is orange but once I put it on it was not pigmented at all. It was almost a beige shade. It does hide some some of my dark circles. I feel if it was more orange it would be PERFECT.

It's easy to blend.
Chayla D.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this under eye concealer. It has a creamy consistency and heavy coverage. It dries out fairly quickly (within a couple months) and so I find myself buying them often. Nyx has great prices though so I don't mind!
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product doesn't really cover any imperfections ! But don't get me wrong I do like it ! Not every product that you buy & doesn't work for what you got it is bad ! I use it under my eyebrows sometimes & it makes my eyebrows look amazing !
Chrissy H.
Bessemer, AL
I love this concealer I was never into concealer much until I bought this and it also works well to cover my veiny eyelids before I put on eyeshadow I just picked it up at target and it wasn't expensive at all really
Tawny D.
Pacific , MO
I really wish I liked this product. It very pigmented and hides under eye circles very well. The downside for me was that it very thick. It would settle into my fine lines under my eyes and accentuate them. I would rather look tired than older
Jackie P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This product is really good. I apply this before using my concealer really does conceal dark circles. I believe the price is really good because if your just want to use any concealer but can still see your dark circles use this before hand and you will be amazed. Such a good product.
kate f.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Deep more...
This product does wonders for my dark circles! The quality is great, I find it works just as well as the high end alternatives. Never creases. The packaging is neat and cute! I would definitely recommend!
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I have been using this product for the past year and have gotten comments on how I don't have bad under eye circle! If I could only pick 5 products to take with me on an island this would be one of them!
Helen S.
Yes yes my favorite concealer it's full coverage it's not Cakey at all and it lasts all day blends out perfectly well covers up any flaws and redness. Affordable and I defiantly recommend this to others!
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I love my concealer & I love how it covers all the dark circles , & sleepless night very dark circles & it works perfect for top & bottom as well ! You can get it at your local drugstore & the price is affordable as well 💖
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.