BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Katelyn A.
Review for: Light more...
Love this concealer, but whatever you do don't use a brush! It always came out too thin when I used a brush, I started using my ringer finger instead it came out perfect. I set it with the stay matte not flat powder and I'm good to go
Samintha P.
Review for: Deep more...
My battle with dark circles started when I first got into makeup. Without this you can see my dark circles through my concealer. This is a life saver. I also put it where I wish to have my makeup blend for a better effect.
Jennifer N.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I bought this from recommendation from Nicole Guerriero on YouTube and I love it! It has a orangey-salmon color for correcting my blue-purple under eye circles. It lasts all day and the price is great. I highly recommend.
Kerri M.
Review for: Light more...
I liked this concealer because it had a perfect shade of orange for me. I also liked that it had a coconut ingredient in it also which is great for dry under eyes. My only concern is that it was in a pot, would much rather have a tube for sanitation purposes.
Shelby M.
Smyrna, GA
I have AWFUL dark circles. Like purple. Sometimes baggy. This was a decent at best color corrector for me. It gave me a little coverage but some of that purple showed through where it was deepest. It did well enough under concealer, but sometimes it could get a little cakey towards the end of a work day. Overall it just wasn't great for me but lighter circles could definitely be concealed by this.
Gina M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this to apply under my foundation as a base to cover up my dark circles. It's works ok but definitely need to apply an additional concealer on top. It is not as pigmented as I would like. Blends nicely though.
Ylianne L.
I really have no complaints over this concealer! i love concealer especially since i have a lot of alergies and because of this i have large bags under my eyes! this works well enough to cover them and does not crease!
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
I have dark under eye circles and this is a great concealer for that. I have noticed using this under my foundation provides a flawless base and makes my makeup look great! I also love how affordable this is! I like this concealer because it color corrects dark circles, by using an orangey/peachy undertone.
Elizabeth K.
Virginia Beach
Not really a huge fan, doesn't cover my dark circles as well as I like and building it get dry and cakey, And used in combination with my foundation it gets really dry. I felt like it just disappeared when i used my BB to blend it, maybe recommend for someone with light under eye circles and very oily skin.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
I found this product at Charlotte Russe one sale for $1.99! Amazing product ! Does cover up dark circles under my eyes ! I use this product before I apply my concealer that matches my skin tone. Love it ! Got it in Medium.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.