BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Liz C.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Make sure you apply a good eye cream before applying this product. If you do, it will glide on effortlessly and won't settle in the creases. Make sure to ONLY apply this product over the dark circle areas or you will have a darker tint under your eye.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: Medium more...
This was terrible. Did not cover up any of my darkness under my eyes and made my skin super oily. Tried to set it with powder and even that wouldn't stop the oil. Very disappointing since I love this brand so much.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Light more...
This is kind of a dupe for Benefit's Erase Paste concealer. I give it four stars because it's a fraction of the cost but it doesn't quite measure up. It gives medium coverage and lasts a few hours but not all day.
Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
Review for: Deep more...
This is nice ...for a drugstore corrector ..it is creamy n blends nicely ..I swear if u had a blind fold on n just felt this u would think it was highend product ..it really covers dark circles n discoloration
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I just purchased this recently and I love this!! I have used it several times and I have been super impressed! I noticed that in pictures my eyes look so much brighter because of using this. It really helps with the dark circles under my eyes. I will definitely going to repurchase in the future
María D.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Medium more...
It does bring some color correction to dark circles, not so much (on my experience) for blemishes. I have a combination skin, and it tends to crease and kind of dissolve on my under eye. I rate it four stars because I used on my mom and it worked better. It is a good deal/quality for its price.
Devyn C.
I bought this product hoping it would help with my dark (DARK) circles and I am so happy I purchased it! The difference with and without this corrector under concealer is amazing. It really balances out the color and makes it so much easier to cover with less concealer. Would totally recommend.
Kia C.
Powder Spgs, GA
I absolutely love this product!! It's great for covering my dark circles. It's very creamy and easy to put on. It does come in small packaging, but it is affordable. It's also great for traveling and on the go.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
I have the worst dark circles from allergies. This concealer is creamy and buildable. It does lessen the severity of my dark circles, but it doesn't completely hide them. For the price, it's an excellent buy!
Liberth D.
Cambiar a español
It is excellent covers very well the tone is perfect to cover the dark circles, it is economical, perfect for under the eyes covers very well, I put it with brush to make it easier to apply. I recommend it
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.