BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Priscilla R.
Only drugstore product I was not too happy with. It creased after a couple hours and even when I set it it looked cakey and nasty. I tried using it in different ways but it was horrible. I would not purchase again
Kelsey L.
This concealer is quite difficult to get out product with just your finger. When I used a concealer brush it seems to be thick and not as creamy. I have used this concealer to clean up under my brows with little product in order to blend. This concealer is also great to use as an eyeshadow base and then set with powder.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Love this stuff!! I love NYX. I was kind of doubtful because of the orange tint it has but it is perfect. It really helps cover up my dark circles. I have pale skin so my circles show pretty bad. It's super light and goes on smoothly. A little goes a long way! It lasts a long time too! Will buy again.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This didn't do a great job concealing under my eyes. I love NYX but this was kind of thick and cakey And still didn't do what I wanted. I was disappointed because I heard good things about it. I wouldn't recommend
Hazel D.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
It brightens more than it conceals, although it brightens the areas under my eyes some sections are dark and my dark circles can be seen through it. Wouldn't recommend this for concealing, but more for brightening.
Abbey W.
Elmira, NY
Review for: Medium more...
The NYX dark circle concealer has a very creamy consistency. However, the shade range is limited and very orange based. Concealer does tend to crease if not set with a powder. Simple packaging and best applied with finger. Would not buy again due to the other more successful concealers I have used, but will definitely use up the rest of the product.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: Medium more...
This was terrible. Did not cover up any of my darkness under my eyes and made my skin super oily. Tried to set it with powder and even that wouldn't stop the oil. Very disappointing since I love this brand so much.
Liz C.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Make sure you apply a good eye cream before applying this product. If you do, it will glide on effortlessly and won't settle in the creases. Make sure to ONLY apply this product over the dark circle areas or you will have a darker tint under your eye.
María D.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Medium more...
It does bring some color correction to dark circles, not so much (on my experience) for blemishes. I have a combination skin, and it tends to crease and kind of dissolve on my under eye. I rate it four stars because I used on my mom and it worked better. It is a good deal/quality for its price.
Perla G.
Sanger, CA
I love this concealer for my eyebrows. I use this to help outline my eyebrows and its amazing. It lasts for a couple of months. I love that NYX has affordable prices on all their products. I would repurchase.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.