BY NYX #57 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Gina M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this to apply under my foundation as a base to cover up my dark circles. It's works ok but definitely need to apply an additional concealer on top. It is not as pigmented as I would like. Blends nicely though.
Elizabeth K.
Virginia Beach
Not really a huge fan, doesn't cover my dark circles as well as I like and building it get dry and cakey, And used in combination with my foundation it gets really dry. I felt like it just disappeared when i used my BB to blend it, maybe recommend for someone with light under eye circles and very oily skin.
Cori S.
I found this product at Charlotte Russe one sale for $1.99! Amazing product ! Does cover up dark circles under my eyes ! I use this product before I apply my concealer that matches my skin tone. Love it ! Got it in Medium.
Jennifer N.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I bought this from recommendation from Nicole Guerriero on YouTube and I love it! It has a orangey-salmon color for correcting my blue-purple under eye circles. It lasts all day and the price is great. I highly recommend.
Rossana R.
Este pequeño producyo ha estado conmigo desde hace un tiempo e incluso lo he comprado en varias ocasiones.
Hace lo que promete. Para las mujeres que somos ojerosas este producto debe ser escencial para tu cosmetiquera o rutina de maquillaje diaria. No es grasoso y tiene una buena covertura. 100% recomendado.
Shelby M.
Smyrna, GA
I have AWFUL dark circles. Like purple. Sometimes baggy. This was a decent at best color corrector for me. It gave me a little coverage but some of that purple showed through where it was deepest. It did well enough under concealer, but sometimes it could get a little cakey towards the end of a work day. Overall it just wasn't great for me but lighter circles could definitely be concealed by this.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
I have dark under eye circles and this is a great concealer for that. I have noticed using this under my foundation provides a flawless base and makes my makeup look great! I also love how affordable this is! I like this concealer because it color corrects dark circles, by using an orangey/peachy undertone.
Yazmin A.
I've try a lot of concealers and none of them helped me with dark circles that's why I love this product because it has a great coverage, and this is the only one that helps me with the dark circles, and its not expensive
Anahi C.
Baytown, TX
I became a big fan of this corrector especially on pet where I just pop a pimple and end up having a dark spot afterwards yupppp this covers it up. And usually you can get them bogo half off at ulta or drug stores so why not get their concealer too in the jar
Viri L.
Kansas City, KS
You cannot beat this price! I use the dark one as color corrector and it makes my dark circles disappear after concealer! It is easy to blend and will not make your under eyes cakey! It's small, but will last a long time!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.