BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Gina M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this to apply under my foundation as a base to cover up my dark circles. It's works ok but definitely need to apply an additional concealer on top. It is not as pigmented as I would like. Blends nicely though.
Lindsey C.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Deep more...
I use this product underneath my eyes. I am so tired and it shows! This product covers the bags under my eyes and I feel confident that I don't look like a hot mess! I'm not super crazy about the application of it. If my nails were any longer, it would be super difficult. However, I've found that by using a make up sponge, I can get a good amount of product.
Fiona R.
Really love this product! It is a peachy, orangey color that neutralizes my dark under eye circles. It does need to be blended in well otherwise it will be patchy. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs an affordable product to cover dark spots.
Katie Q.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is a little jar of magic! Great for dark circles under the eyes or small blemish. I recommend using a small tipped makeup brush to apply. Long lasting. You can get it at Target for a good price. Highly recommend.
Megan G.
The NYX Dark Circle Concealer is my holy grail corrector. I use the medium shade and it perfectly cancels out any darkness I experience. Concealer layers nicely on top, it never looks cakey. It is fabulous, I recommend to everyone!
leah r.
Review for: Light more...
I used this maybe twice and it works okay, I feel like there are better quality concealer than this, but this did work, you just have to make sure it blends and doesn't stay patchy, use a really good primer with this.
nicole  J.
Flint, MI
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I only gave this 4 stars because I think I shouldve gotten a darker or more orange shade to comoletely cancel out my dark circles but this still works better than anything else has. I pat it under my eyes and would use concealer over top if it was darker but I can just blend it with my damp beauty blender
Mia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've found myself using this when I have big events to go to or nights out on the town. It immediately helps to brighten my under eyes. I put my foundation on first, layer this on second precisely where I have dark pigmentation and then I'll go in with concealer. Blends like a dream. Bye bye dark circles!
Ashley P.
Murfreesboro
Great concealer! Super affordable and very creamy! It lasts me all day and hasn't creased on me so far! Very easy to apply...I just use my fingers, so it warms the product up and blends easier. I have already had my friends try it out and they love it!
Torri F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is one of my favorite concealers! Works well underneath a more full coverage concealer as this mainly works for color correcting. Because I'm so fair, I'm able to use it alone on light makeup days which I love.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.