BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Yazmin A.
I've try a lot of concealers and none of them helped me with dark circles that's why I love this product because it has a great coverage, and this is the only one that helps me with the dark circles, and its not expensive
Cori S.
I found this product at Charlotte Russe one sale for $1.99! Amazing product ! Does cover up dark circles under my eyes ! I use this product before I apply my concealer that matches my skin tone. Love it ! Got it in Medium.
Rossana R.
Este pequeño producyo ha estado conmigo desde hace un tiempo e incluso lo he comprado en varias ocasiones.
Hace lo que promete. Para las mujeres que somos ojerosas este producto debe ser escencial para tu cosmetiquera o rutina de maquillaje diaria. No es grasoso y tiene una buena covertura. 100% recomendado.
Jennifer N.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I bought this from recommendation from Nicole Guerriero on YouTube and I love it! It has a orangey-salmon color for correcting my blue-purple under eye circles. It lasts all day and the price is great. I highly recommend.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
I have dark under eye circles and this is a great concealer for that. I have noticed using this under my foundation provides a flawless base and makes my makeup look great! I also love how affordable this is! I like this concealer because it color corrects dark circles, by using an orangey/peachy undertone.
Elizabeth K.
Virginia Beach
Not really a huge fan, doesn't cover my dark circles as well as I like and building it get dry and cakey, And used in combination with my foundation it gets really dry. I felt like it just disappeared when i used my BB to blend it, maybe recommend for someone with light under eye circles and very oily skin.
Kerri M.
Review for: Light more...
I liked this concealer because it had a perfect shade of orange for me. I also liked that it had a coconut ingredient in it also which is great for dry under eyes. My only concern is that it was in a pot, would much rather have a tube for sanitation purposes.
Gina M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this to apply under my foundation as a base to cover up my dark circles. It's works ok but definitely need to apply an additional concealer on top. It is not as pigmented as I would like. Blends nicely though.
Lindsey C.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Deep more...
I use this product underneath my eyes. I am so tired and it shows! This product covers the bags under my eyes and I feel confident that I don't look like a hot mess! I'm not super crazy about the application of it. If my nails were any longer, it would be super difficult. However, I've found that by using a make up sponge, I can get a good amount of product.
leah r.
Review for: Light more...
I used this maybe twice and it works okay, I feel like there are better quality concealer than this, but this did work, you just have to make sure it blends and doesn't stay patchy, use a really good primer with this.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.