BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Analiz B.
Katy, TX
I have serious dark circles under the eyes and after trying several brands and formats of concealer, this one from NYX is the one to give me the best results. Just apply it with an angled sponge and blends super well with my skin color and also gives
full coverage..
Natalie R.
Chino, CA
I'm not 100% sure if I feel a corrector is necessary in my makeup routine, though I do have very dark under eye circles. I do notice a very slight amount of additional brightness when I apply this corrector under my concealer.
Anii F.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my all time favorite concealer. It is very creamy and soft. I just love the texture. It glides on so easily. It gives a good amount of coverage. I would say it's a must have. It is always better to go in store and try swatches before buying to find your perfect match.
Katelyn A.
Review for: Light more...
Love this concealer, but whatever you do don't use a brush! It always came out too thin when I used a brush, I started using my ringer finger instead it came out perfect. I set it with the stay matte not flat powder and I'm good to go
Hayleigh G.
Ladson, SC
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I bought this as an alternative to benefits erase paste. I find the consistency much better with the NYX one its a little drier then erase paste. I really love this one. I'd say it's full coverage under the eyes but I usually too it off with another light concealer just because it's so peachy. I also be sure to set it with powder because it will definitely crease if I don't. I'm giving it four stars because there isn't a color that's just right for me. Fair is a little too light and Medium is too dark.
Payton W.
Personally, I love the little nyx pot concealers. They are super easy to travel with because of packaging, but has lots of product and great coverage for everyday. I bet I would have a chance of purchasing this concealer again!
Prisila M.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Honestly, one of the best cream concealers I've used so far. It's tricky to apply. I noticed that applying it with a brush won't help. It's better if you dabbed it on with your ring finger, after foundation is applied :) highly recommended. Especially for $5-$6
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Love this product! It covers my under eye dark circles and puffiness completely! I tried and purchased this product for the first time at ULTA and was amazed. NYX sells the best cosmetics that are on the grocery store/drugstore side of ULTA, I cannot believe the quality that you receive for such a small amount of money. Try this product, you will be amazed!!!!!
Dee C.
Review for: Light more...
The pigmentation on this is highly pigmented! I use this for my dark circles, underneath my eyes or on little scars on my face, it's like an eraser for the face, one of my favor products from NYX. Definitely would recommend to the people with really dark circles
Samintha P.
Review for: Deep more...
My battle with dark circles started when I first got into makeup. Without this you can see my dark circles through my concealer. This is a life saver. I also put it where I wish to have my makeup blend for a better effect.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.