BY NYX #45 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • ¬†¬† NYX Dark Circle Concealer ¬† ¬† ¬† How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
Not impressed at all with this concealer. I have dark under eye circles and it doesn't really cover up well. This product cakes and creases. I feel like it makes me look a lot older than I actually am. The price is cheap. With this product, you really do get what you pay for.
Caitlin H.
Memphis, Tn
THIS IS WORTH IT.

I received this as a Christmas present. I have really bad under eye circles, and this does the job. I want to buy like 5 to keep on hand. I love this product. It's an orange tone to block out the blue of dark circles.
Madison D.
I think this could be a little better. I can still see the dark circles under my eyes when I use it but has an impact on the appearance. I have really dark circles so someone with normal to light dark circles would really enjoy this.
Thea P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really love this concealer! It brightens under my eyes without looking cakey or heavy. My only problem is that I definitely have to use an eye primer under my eyes and powder, so that it doesn't crease. I would definitely recommend!
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Review for: Deep more...
I haven't used the 6 pack or the color deep but I have used the dark circle concealer in a lighter color. My dark circles are very prominent and they are something I am constantly trying to cover. I think this formula is very thick so it tends to settle into lines. However, it does have great coverage because it is so thick.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Medium, Fair more...
This concealer works fairly well, I've had better though. It does the job under the eye, and last most of the day so I shouldn't complain! I found this didn’t work as well for blemishes, but I highly recommend it for under eye imperfections!!
Amber S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair/Light more...
It's really great. I tried it on Amazon and I wanted to try it to hide my dark circles. It's my first time using it and I've very happy with it. It's easy to apply and covers a lot. You can put an extra concealer on top to make it completely disappear. I would recommend it.
Chelsea M.
Shamong, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
Love, love , love the NYX Dark Circle Concealer. It's my favorite drugstore concealer (only to be rivaled with the NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand). It brightens the under eye and covers up dark circles. I love that it doesn't sink into your fine lines like some concealers can. I always have a backup of this!
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Omg this stuff is on my holy grail list! it's super cheap and effective. it's creamy and does not crack after application. it has an orange tone to it so it cancels out your dark circles. I was so amazed when i applied it and saw the immediate difference!
Katlyn S.
These are decent concealers for the price. If you are looking for something cheap that eats the job done then go for these. I only give them three stars because I do feel as though there are better formulas this one can be a bit cakey
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.