BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Sammie M.
I have very little dark circles and this covers it right up. I have combination skin and this works really well for me. It is little but it's not expensive and a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy this product again.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
This is my holy grail concealer. It covers my dark circles so well. It is very creamy and lightweight but still delivers good coverage. It has a peachy tone but it cancels out my dark circles and blends well with my skin tone.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va
This Alia one of my favorite go to dark circle concealers. I would say this is better than the elf under eye concealer. I find it that it works best for me under my eyes. I would really recommend this product to other people.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Obsessed with this product. For the price it outweighs all other $20-40 products. I sees by this stuff. However it can be hard to get your hands on as it sells out easily. I buy this at target and would continue to buy and recommend!
Maria C G.
Tarzana, CA
My dark circles are really really dark, so I have been purchasing tons of different correctors and concealers to solve my problem. I think this one since have a orange undertone, has helped me a lot. I got mine at Target for $7.
Eileen R.
Review for: Light more...
This product is super thick and waxy. It is super difficult to blend into skin without it getting clumpy on your skin. It is reminiscent of children play makeup rather than a real concealer. It also tends to dry out my under eye and make it dry and flaky.
Analiz B.
Katy, TX
I have serious dark circles under the eyes and after trying several brands and formats of concealer, this one from NYX is the one to give me the best results. Just apply it with an angled sponge and blends super well with my skin color and also gives
full coverage..
Rubi S.
This really works! I use this to color correct my dark circles then I apply my foundation then concealer and set with a loose powder or banana powder. Only complaint is that it does tend to crease if you don't set it right away
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have really bad under eye circles and this is a great way to cover them up! I love this Nyx product its a small jar but it lasts forever. This is a thick full coverage concealer so it does need to be used in a small amount or you can look cakey but over all this is my must have concealer for acne or under eye circles!
Caitlin S.
Athens , GA
I really wanted to like this! I love the consistency and color correction benefit. However, it totally dried out the skin under my eyes. If I even use it once, then I will have terrible lines and flakey skin under my eyes. I finally linked the dryness to this product because I have never had that problem before!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.