BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Lauren S.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Recently I've noticed the dark circles hiding under my eyes aren't so good at hiding anymore. So I added this to the make-up kit and I love it. It does the trick with out looking like I've been caking on concealer. I use it with Benefit Ooh La Lift, and my Bare Minerals matte foundation. It's become my most treasured product.
oriana c.
Review for: Deep more...
this is a great concealer to correct any dark area on your face i use this on my dark spots and under my eyes and its amazing , the best way to use it is with a beauty sponge , it looks more natural, is a great price fot such a great product
Macy S.
This product is creamy and blends out super nice! It won't settle into your fine lines and gives a good brightness to the under eye. However, after a while it gets a little hard to get the product out of the jar!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
When j have dark circles and feel like actually taking the time to correct them, this is my go-to. It is pigmented enough that it makes covering the darkness a breeze. It also is super inexpensive to buy and because I don't often correct my dark circles, I don't have to waste a lot of money on something I only use sparingly.
Laura C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Light more...
It's pretty good at coverage. The corrector in it is just peachy enough to correct blue tones. One thing I have to say though it really really blends well it doesn't cake and it's very moisturizing. It's pretty amazing for the amount of money that you'll pay versus a very high-end concealer. Everyone should give it a try.
Amanda C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Review for: Deep more...
I have always had dark circles under my eyes. No matter how much sleep I get. Like other Nyx products it appears very high end like some more expensive brands and it delivers! I like that this helps conceal my dark circles without making it look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. This is a part of my daily makeup routine.
Eileen R.
Review for: Light more...
This product is super thick and waxy. It is super difficult to blend into skin without it getting clumpy on your skin. It is reminiscent of children play makeup rather than a real concealer. It also tends to dry out my under eye and make it dry and flaky.
Soren K.
El Paso, TX
Oh, what would i do without this product? I don't get as uch sleep as i know i should and so my consequence is dark circles. What can i say? I'm a night owl. This product on top of a pink/salmon concealer by NYX covers my dark circles or bruising AMAZINGLY!!! i would recommend this to absolutely anyone with dark circles or facial bruising like around the sides of your nose.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
This is my holy grail concealer. It covers my dark circles so well. It is very creamy and lightweight but still delivers good coverage. It has a peachy tone but it cancels out my dark circles and blends well with my skin tone.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have really bad under eye circles and this is a great way to cover them up! I love this Nyx product its a small jar but it lasts forever. This is a thick full coverage concealer so it does need to be used in a small amount or you can look cakey but over all this is my must have concealer for acne or under eye circles!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.