BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I truly love using all of Nyx concealers. They all work so well, especially this one. The orange pigments in the concealer really help mask dark circles. It's not heavy at all on your skin so it's great to use as a base before foundation or highlighting.
Guadalupe C.
Review for: Deep more...
It's really good with covering dark circles! Compared to others it really helps cover them up and make them look naturally covered. The only thing is that sometimes it starts to cake but it's after quite some hours so nothing big.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
Not a fan of this NYX Dark circle concealer product, too light for darker skin tones to use to conceal dark spots and dark circles. Tested it multiple times before I knew I did not like it. It has nice simple packaging, and I purchased it at Walmart.
Sierra C.
I have dark circles so I went on a hunt for a concealer. I picked this one up and I fell in love right away. I love the color to it because the orange cancels out the darkness, I love that its creamy and goes a long way!!! $6/7 is a great price for this.
Amy P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I love NYX as a brand. I have really like just about everything I have tried from them. They are a drug store price, but just about everything has high end quality. This concealer works better than several high end brands I have tried. Definitely recommend this brand as a whole!
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Absolutely love it! I didn't think there was any real difference until I stopped using it and WOW was I wrong. It's great for under eye bags and the little dark spots around my nose. It helps keep those areas covered and fresh for long lasting wear.
Emily I.
Toms River, NJ
This concealer cover up under eyes so well!! The formula is thick and heavy, which some people stray from for under eyes, but it's the best choice in covering dark circles. It doesn't accentuate wrinkles, and it doesn't move and slide out of place through the day. It's hands down the best under eye concealer I've ever used, it's an everyday staple.
Adele M.
I love NyX products, but this one doesn't cut it for me. It's too thick and with nails, I can't get it out of the jar well. I am not a fan of jar concealers in the first place. I tried to use a brush but it's so thick and solid, it was hard to get any product.
Brooke M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Medium more...
Now let me start off with saying that my whole life I've struggled with naturally dark under eye circles. This concealer has an orange-ish tint which color corrects. I love this product, although it can tend to look cakey if you put too much on.
Melissa R.
Jacksonville , NC
Review for: Deep more...
Y'all this is a must have! This will cover any dark circles or any dark spots in your face. This is so smooth on the skin and is really easy to bled. I use this almost every day to help conceal my bags since I stay up late every night. I've bought it 4 times already and will keep purchasing!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.