BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Lydia K.
Manchester, IA
Love this stuff! A little goes a long way, so this little pot will last a long time. I like to use this by itself, or with a little powder overtop. Great for acne scars!
Micah W.
Bartlesville, OK
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer. It is very creamy and covers up dark circles well. It does take a lot to blend it in and it has to be set in order for it to stay in place.
Ebony H.
Review for: Fair more...
Ehhh. I have mixed emotions about this concealer. It is oily to me. Looks very chalky. It does get the job done if you’re looking to do something quick or night use high end products all of the time. I purchased this at target and to me it was too pricey there, check elsewhere.
Shantae C.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Medium more...
Not my favorite. Out of all the corrector and concealers I have this one doesn’t shine as bright. Compare to the photogenic wand by nyx this one falls through. Definitely will use it until it’s done but will not be buying it again.
Lauren S.
I love this concealer..it does a great job of covering dark circles if you build it up BUT it doesn't last as long as I'd like. You need to find a good setting powder which I use NYX mattifying on top and then it lasts longer but it will get a little cakey. It's good for it only being $5 though!
rachel h.
Long Beach
I have AWFUL dark circles and this product hides them more than any other product! Only down side is it’s hard to eat product out with your finger, but it lasts a long time and looks great!
captain o.
Great for layering under concealer or just using it on its own for a natural day. Covers dark circles fantastically! Lightweight, but kind of expensive for drugstore
Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
Review for: Medium more...
This didn’t really do anything for me. It didn’t really help cover my dark circles. Once I blend it out it kind of just sheers out to nothing. I would not recommend.
Audrey H.
Manassas, VA
I always use this for my under eye. I don't like heavy concealers that look too white. This is great coverage but not cakey and doesn't even look like you're wearing under eye concealer. Really good colors and not too heavy. It brightens your eyes a lot and helps with bags and dark circles
makeup r.
United States
Dark circles are zomething no one likes to see when they look in the mirror. I boight this at ULTA, i was very skeptical about it but i gave it a try. I covers under eye dark circles!!!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.