BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Elizabeth T.
Midland City, AL
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have mixed feelings about this concealer. It works well in covering my dark circles, but it's not amazing. Maybe if I had a more orange concealer. I also have an issue with it just purely sinking into the fine lines under my eyes and leaving hideous creases.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Light more...
For starters, I have pretty bad dark circles. Doesn't matter how much sleep I get or eye creams. I use this concealer as a base for my regular concealer. This has an orange tinge to it that is good at cancelling out blue and purple tones in my dark circles. Over top I use one that's more suited to my fair skin tone. Can't beat the price. Love NYX products!
Paula A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light more...
Ok this stuff really covers dark circles and other blemishes. It's thick but not super drying. I don't like that it does settle into creases and it's not super moisturizing. Not great for delicate eye areas but okay in the corners of the eyes nearest the nose.
Guadalupe C.
Review for: Deep more...
It's really good with covering dark circles! Compared to others it really helps cover them up and make them look naturally covered. The only thing is that sometimes it starts to cake but it's after quite some hours so nothing big.
Madison R.
Dublin, OH
This product is a godsend on the mornings I'm hungover, or just slept like crap in general the night before. It goes on smooth and blends great. It sits well under other makeup or by itself. It takes me from a zombie to a normal human again, great buy!
Allison P.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Fair/Light more...
The only drawback about this product is that it gets caked in between the fine lines under my eyes after it sets. I remedy that with another product, but it would be awesome not to have to take those extra steps. I do love that it blends in well with my coloring. Certainly does what it's supposed to!
Alejandra B.
I was hoping that this would be able to replace my Benefits erase paste, but sadly it does not come close. The texture of this is very stiff, not creamy. If you have dry under eye skin in will tug and pull when applied. I would not repurchase this product.
Ashley D.
Not my favorite. Not quite the right color for me to cover my dark circles and it's too thick and creamy. If you put enough on to actually conceal the circles then it's too thick to layer other products on top of to conceal the peach/orange color correcting color.
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR
It works really well on the days were I am just so tired or didn't get enough sleep, or didn't have any coffee cus I was running late. I use it regularly too, it hides dark circles under your eyes well and I use it now. I think you should give it a try.
Brianna N.
I love this concealer. It really brightens up my dark circles and makes me look so much younger. The only thing I don't like about it is the jar. It just seems like when I get closer to the bottom it will be harder to get the product out of the container.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.