BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Caitlin H.
Memphis, Tn
THIS IS WORTH IT.

I received this as a Christmas present. I have really bad under eye circles, and this does the job. I want to buy like 5 to keep on hand. I love this product. It's an orange tone to block out the blue of dark circles.
Rosy L.
When I first purchased this I didn't feel like it was creamy enough but after using it a couple of times with face primer under I love this stuff. The color fit in exactly how I wanted not too bright or dark. Overall I am impure with all of Nyx cosmetics. They have a loyal customer here for as long as they keep making this stuff.
Amber S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair/Light more...
It's really great. I tried it on Amazon and I wanted to try it to hide my dark circles. It's my first time using it and I've very happy with it. It's easy to apply and covers a lot. You can put an extra concealer on top to make it completely disappear. I would recommend it.
Thea P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really love this concealer! It brightens under my eyes without looking cakey or heavy. My only problem is that I definitely have to use an eye primer under my eyes and powder, so that it doesn't crease. I would definitely recommend!
Brianna D.
Wilmington, NC
Love this product! I used this all of the time until I discovered bye bye under eye! The packaging is a little annoying because you need to use a brush and for concealer I like to use my fingers! It definitely gets under your nails while you're using it which wasted product
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Medium, Fair more...
This concealer works fairly well, I've had better though. It does the job under the eye, and last most of the day so I shouldn't complain! I found this didn’t work as well for blemishes, but I highly recommend it for under eye imperfections!!
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Omg this stuff is on my holy grail list! it's super cheap and effective. it's creamy and does not crack after application. it has an orange tone to it so it cancels out your dark circles. I was so amazed when i applied it and saw the immediate difference!
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this corrector. It is creamy and moisturizing but doesn't crease and the shade 03 medium is perfect to correct my under eye circles. It is similar to the Becca brightening corrector but a fraction of the price. I will forever reprchase
Lauren S.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Recently I've noticed the dark circles hiding under my eyes aren't so good at hiding anymore. So I added this to the make-up kit and I love it. It does the trick with out looking like I've been caking on concealer. I use it with Benefit Ooh La Lift, and my Bare Minerals matte foundation. It's become my most treasured product.
Laura C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Light more...
It's pretty good at coverage. The corrector in it is just peachy enough to correct blue tones. One thing I have to say though it really really blends well it doesn't cake and it's very moisturizing. It's pretty amazing for the amount of money that you'll pay versus a very high-end concealer. Everyone should give it a try.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.