BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Omg this stuff is on my holy grail list! it's super cheap and effective. it's creamy and does not crack after application. it has an orange tone to it so it cancels out your dark circles. I was so amazed when i applied it and saw the immediate difference!
Thea P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really love this concealer! It brightens under my eyes without looking cakey or heavy. My only problem is that I definitely have to use an eye primer under my eyes and powder, so that it doesn't crease. I would definitely recommend!
Madison D.
I think this could be a little better. I can still see the dark circles under my eyes when I use it but has an impact on the appearance. I have really dark circles so someone with normal to light dark circles would really enjoy this.
Mary C.
This is super heavy stuff. You need to use a light hand when you use this concealer and blend very well. It works really well for covering those dark circles, but an alternate use is on the eye lids. This is a really fantastic product.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
Review for: Deep more...
I love NYX, is a brand enough with Accesibles brand products and the best is that it is of good quality, When I spoke of esta corrector thought it was a lie and more with had money I had, but to prove I was more than amazed and love.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is a good corrector for balancing out my under eye circles. However, it's pretty thick and it does dry my eye area out a bit. I prefer a lighter corrector personally but this is definitely worth checking out if you have dark circles.
Caeli D.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really like this concealer, I have been using it for a couple of week. this covers my dark circles perfectly, I'm upset that I ever paid for high end dark circle concealers. This doesn't crease and lasts all day. also you get a lot of product for $5. It also gives my eyes a brighter appearance. This is my new holy grail concealer.
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
Not impressed at all with this concealer. I have dark under eye circles and it doesn't really cover up well. This product cakes and creases. I feel like it makes me look a lot older than I actually am. The price is cheap. With this product, you really do get what you pay for.
Brianna D.
Wilmington, NC
Love this product! I used this all of the time until I discovered bye bye under eye! The packaging is a little annoying because you need to use a brush and for concealer I like to use my fingers! It definitely gets under your nails while you're using it which wasted product
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Review for: Deep more...
I haven't used the 6 pack or the color deep but I have used the dark circle concealer in a lighter color. My dark circles are very prominent and they are something I am constantly trying to cover. I think this formula is very thick so it tends to settle into lines. However, it does have great coverage because it is so thick.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.