BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Carmen G.
San Diego, CA
This is definitely a concealer on the thicker side, but it has really nice coverage. Although my dark circles are not too dark I feel that with the average concealer my darkness still peeks through. The best way to use this in my opinion is with something like the beauty blender.
Maranda B.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product does have a great formula. It's creamy, and goes on smooth. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't actually cover up anything. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong when I put it on but no matter how I put it on or how much I pile on, it just doesn't work
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I was very excited to get this, but when I first got it, I realized that the correcting shade was way too light so it just made my under eyes look very gray. I just don't find myself grabbing for this often. I use my smashbox one instead.
Morgan G.
Review for: Light more...
I love this for color correcting under my concealer. It has coconut oil in it so it is very moisturizing and the color is great for fair skin. You have to set it with a powder or else it will slip around. Definitely will keep purchasing.
Caeli D.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really like this concealer, I have been using it for a couple of week. this covers my dark circles perfectly, I'm upset that I ever paid for high end dark circle concealers. This doesn't crease and lasts all day. also you get a lot of product for $5. It also gives my eyes a brighter appearance. This is my new holy grail concealer.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is a good corrector for balancing out my under eye circles. However, it's pretty thick and it does dry my eye area out a bit. I prefer a lighter corrector personally but this is definitely worth checking out if you have dark circles.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Medium, Fair more...
This concealer works fairly well, I've had better though. It does the job under the eye, and last most of the day so I shouldn't complain! I found this didn’t work as well for blemishes, but I highly recommend it for under eye imperfections!!
Mary C.
This is super heavy stuff. You need to use a light hand when you use this concealer and blend very well. It works really well for covering those dark circles, but an alternate use is on the eye lids. This is a really fantastic product.
Madison D.
I think this could be a little better. I can still see the dark circles under my eyes when I use it but has an impact on the appearance. I have really dark circles so someone with normal to light dark circles would really enjoy this.
Katlyn S.
These are decent concealers for the price. If you are looking for something cheap that eats the job done then go for these. I only give them three stars because I do feel as though there are better formulas this one can be a bit cakey
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.