BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jen L.
8 hours of sleep in a jar!!!!!!

I suffer from major dark circles and this is by far the best product to cover them. It's lightweight and the orange tint is opposite on the color wheel which makes those circles disappear. It's long lasting and a great price!
Rachel K.
I have always struggled with dark circles since I was young, and that is always the number one thing I look for in a concealer. How well is this going to be able to cover up my dark circles? Well look no further because this concealer does it all!!
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Although I for the most part love all NYX product this particular one did not work well for me. It creased giving me the appearance of wrinkles under my eyes. I could not wait to take it off. Also I found it really hard to apply, the tec0xture is not smooth.
Ophelia H.
This works amazing for covering up dark circles under my eyes, but that's about all I find amazing about it. It tends to crease on me unless I use a "baking" method with tons of powder which takes too much time and wastes too much product for me. I also just prefer a stick concealer to a pot for sheer ease of application. Not a winner in my book.
Denisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium more...
If you like to erase your dark circles, here's a perfect product you can use to erase your dark circles.... NYX dark circle concealer. I use this to say bye bye to my dark circles!
Andrea Corina L.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Deep more...
I love the fact that nyx always considers all skin tones in their products. It's awesome how this concealer really help me with my dark circles, because I have used many others and I ended up having some sort of gray circles but this fully covers it and neutralize the tone. It is great.
Jen F.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
The fair and light shades are very light. I have a light complexion and went with the medium shade which actually looks more orange. The orange helps correct the blue. Then I either set it with my bare minerals well rested, or if I want fuller coverage I'll use a skin tone concealer then set it. I didn't have issues with creasing, but I only use it in the small area that's blue, not all over the under eye.
Morgan G.
Review for: Light more...
I love this for color correcting under my concealer. It has coconut oil in it so it is very moisturizing and the color is great for fair skin. You have to set it with a powder or else it will slip around. Definitely will keep purchasing.
Carmen G.
San Diego, CA
This is definitely a concealer on the thicker side, but it has really nice coverage. Although my dark circles are not too dark I feel that with the average concealer my darkness still peeks through. The best way to use this in my opinion is with something like the beauty blender.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
Nyx dark circle corrector is a perfect corrector. Dark circles literally disappear and it blends great. The consistency isn't too thick so concealer glides perfectly on top of it. It's also an inexpensive product so that's always a plus!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.