BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • ¬†¬† NYX Dark Circle Concealer ¬† ¬† ¬† How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
The texture is super creamy and oily so if it isn't set it will melt right off. I don't like the pot application method. The color canceling ability is minimal. The dark circles are still there. I end up just using it to brighten the face as almost a highlighter. For actual dark circles it isn't the greatest.
Elizabeth T.
Midland City, AL
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have mixed feelings about this concealer. It works well in covering my dark circles, but it's not amazing. Maybe if I had a more orange concealer. I also have an issue with it just purely sinking into the fine lines under my eyes and leaving hideous creases.
Paula A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light more...
Ok this stuff really covers dark circles and other blemishes. It's thick but not super drying. I don't like that it does settle into creases and it's not super moisturizing. Not great for delicate eye areas but okay in the corners of the eyes nearest the nose.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Light more...
For starters, I have pretty bad dark circles. Doesn't matter how much sleep I get or eye creams. I use this concealer as a base for my regular concealer. This has an orange tinge to it that is good at cancelling out blue and purple tones in my dark circles. Over top I use one that's more suited to my fair skin tone. Can't beat the price. Love NYX products!
Alejandra B.
I was hoping that this would be able to replace my Benefits erase paste, but sadly it does not come close. The texture of this is very stiff, not creamy. If you have dry under eye skin in will tug and pull when applied. I would not repurchase this product.
Courtney T.
Oxford, ME
I identify this everyday. So far I haven't found a better orange concealer. It doesn't crease or dry out my under eyes. I have very dark purple lines under my eyes that are gene related and have a such a hard time covering them up. Although this is a great concealer and I do notice a difference when I use it, it does not completely cover those pesky dark lines up
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR
It works really well on the days were I am just so tired or didn't get enough sleep, or didn't have any coffee cus I was running late. I use it regularly too, it hides dark circles under your eyes well and I use it now. I think you should give it a try.
Madison R.
Dublin, OH
This product is a godsend on the mornings I'm hungover, or just slept like crap in general the night before. It goes on smooth and blends great. It sits well under other makeup or by itself. It takes me from a zombie to a normal human again, great buy!
Brianna N.
I love this concealer. It really brightens up my dark circles and makes me look so much younger. The only thing I don't like about it is the jar. It just seems like when I get closer to the bottom it will be harder to get the product out of the container.
Janie H.
Review for: Light more...
I have always had real bad under eye circles. This concealer does an awesome job in concealing the blueish color under my eyes and prepares it for the highlighting concealer. The coverage is so awesome. I recommend it if you have bad dark circles like me!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.