BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Destiny G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium more...
This is my mother f'in jam. I usually buy it at CVS and its super cheap compared to what they have at Sephora and its wayyy better than anything I've tried at Sephora. I apply it with a concealer brush after my eye cream and before my concealer. I have raccoon eyes for darks circles and this is the only thing that helps actually cover it and once i set it with my translucent powder it doesn't crease.
Brooke M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Medium more...
Now let me start off with saying that my whole life I've struggled with naturally dark under eye circles. This concealer has an orange-ish tint which color corrects. I love this product, although it can tend to look cakey if you put too much on.
Adele M.
I love NyX products, but this one doesn't cut it for me. It's too thick and with nails, I can't get it out of the jar well. I am not a fan of jar concealers in the first place. I tried to use a brush but it's so thick and solid, it was hard to get any product.
Melissa R.
Houston , TX
Review for: Deep more...
Y'all this is a must have! This will cover any dark circles or any dark spots in your face. This is so smooth on the skin and is really easy to bled. I use this almost every day to help conceal my bags since I stay up late every night. I've bought it 4 times already and will keep purchasing!
Rachel K.
I have always struggled with dark circles since I was young, and that is always the number one thing I look for in a concealer. How well is this going to be able to cover up my dark circles? Well look no further because this concealer does it all!!
Andrea Corina L.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Deep more...
I love the fact that nyx always considers all skin tones in their products. It's awesome how this concealer really help me with my dark circles, because I have used many others and I ended up having some sort of gray circles but this fully covers it and neutralize the tone. It is great.
Victoria P.
I love this stuff! I don't really use it as a concealer because I use it strictly as my eyeshadow primer/base! It is pretty good as a concealer but it works wonderfully to cover up any imperfections on my lids. Definitely compares to MAC's soft ocre!
Monique G.
Not the best dark circle concealer but, that might be just because I got a color too light, be careful when choosing a shade because all the shades are really orangey in order to cancel out the dark circles. maybe try getting a shade darker than your natural skin tone.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This will definitely do the job of covering your dark circles, however it also creases quite badly on me. So even though my dark circles were fully concealed, the wrinkles under my eyes were accentuated by the thin consistency of this product.
Janice R.
This was great in the beginning to cover my dark circles. However I did start to notice that the more that I would use it the drier my under eyes seemed to be getting. I always have to use a little cream before applying this and I only use it on special occasions now.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.