BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Allison P.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Fair/Light more...
The only drawback about this product is that it gets caked in between the fine lines under my eyes after it sets. I remedy that with another product, but it would be awesome not to have to take those extra steps. I do love that it blends in well with my coloring. Certainly does what it's supposed to!
Ashley D.
Not my favorite. Not quite the right color for me to cover my dark circles and it's too thick and creamy. If you put enough on to actually conceal the circles then it's too thick to layer other products on top of to conceal the peach/orange color correcting color.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Absolutely love it! I didn't think there was any real difference until I stopped using it and WOW was I wrong. It's great for under eye bags and the little dark spots around my nose. It helps keep those areas covered and fresh for long lasting wear.
Sierra C.
I have dark circles so I went on a hunt for a concealer. I picked this one up and I fell in love right away. I love the color to it because the orange cancels out the darkness, I love that its creamy and goes a long way!!! $6/7 is a great price for this.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
Not a fan of this NYX Dark circle concealer product, too light for darker skin tones to use to conceal dark spots and dark circles. Tested it multiple times before I knew I did not like it. It has nice simple packaging, and I purchased it at Walmart.
Amy P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I love NYX as a brand. I have really like just about everything I have tried from them. They are a drug store price, but just about everything has high end quality. This concealer works better than several high end brands I have tried. Definitely recommend this brand as a whole!
Brooke M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Medium more...
Now let me start off with saying that my whole life I've struggled with naturally dark under eye circles. This concealer has an orange-ish tint which color corrects. I love this product, although it can tend to look cakey if you put too much on.
Emily I.
Toms River, NJ
This concealer cover up under eyes so well!! The formula is thick and heavy, which some people stray from for under eyes, but it's the best choice in covering dark circles. It doesn't accentuate wrinkles, and it doesn't move and slide out of place through the day. It's hands down the best under eye concealer I've ever used, it's an everyday staple.
Melissa R.
Houston , TX
Review for: Deep more...
Y'all this is a must have! This will cover any dark circles or any dark spots in your face. This is so smooth on the skin and is really easy to bled. I use this almost every day to help conceal my bags since I stay up late every night. I've bought it 4 times already and will keep purchasing!
Adele M.
I love NyX products, but this one doesn't cut it for me. It's too thick and with nails, I can't get it out of the jar well. I am not a fan of jar concealers in the first place. I tried to use a brush but it's so thick and solid, it was hard to get any product.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.