BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
kristin b.
Coventry, RI
Im in my mid 30s with eyes just beginning to show the signs of aging. With a bit of creping going on I felt this product showed every flaw. Also I felt it to be too thick for a color corrector and when I add a concealer and setting powder on top it just looks too heavy compared to the rest of my face. I felt the longevity of the product was average for drugstore.
Brittney M.
Pell Lake, Wisconsin
Wonderful and affordable concealer! It's coverage is amazing and gets rid of those dark under eyes! It's got a wonderful creamy texture that is so pigmented. It stays on for quite a long time as well. It's beautiful finish will leave your looking skin flawless(:
Nicole C.
This concealer is very good at covering under eye circles, but if you have dry skin like I do it creases horribly and looks heavy after only a little time on your face.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Light more...
For starters, I have pretty bad dark circles. Doesn't matter how much sleep I get or eye creams. I use this concealer as a base for my regular concealer. This has an orange tinge to it that is good at cancelling out blue and purple tones in my dark circles. Over top I use one that's more suited to my fair skin tone. Can't beat the price. Love NYX products!
Paula A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light more...
Ok this stuff really covers dark circles and other blemishes. It's thick but not super drying. I don't like that it does settle into creases and it's not super moisturizing. Not great for delicate eye areas but okay in the corners of the eyes nearest the nose.
Elizabeth T.
Midland City, AL
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have mixed feelings about this concealer. It works well in covering my dark circles, but it's not amazing. Maybe if I had a more orange concealer. I also have an issue with it just purely sinking into the fine lines under my eyes and leaving hideous creases.
Lupe M.
Review for: Deep more...
It's really good with covering dark circles! Compared to others it really helps cover them up and make them look naturally covered. The only thing is that sometimes it starts to cake but it's after quite some hours so nothing big.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I truly love using all of Nyx concealers. They all work so well, especially this one. The orange pigments in the concealer really help mask dark circles. It's not heavy at all on your skin so it's great to use as a base before foundation or highlighting.
Alejandra B.
I was hoping that this would be able to replace my Benefits erase paste, but sadly it does not come close. The texture of this is very stiff, not creamy. If you have dry under eye skin in will tug and pull when applied. I would not repurchase this product.
Madison R.
Dublin, OH
This product is a godsend on the mornings I'm hungover, or just slept like crap in general the night before. It goes on smooth and blends great. It sits well under other makeup or by itself. It takes me from a zombie to a normal human again, great buy!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.