BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Angelica M.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: Medium more...
It does help conceal dark circles I use it under the nyx hd concealer and I love the combo it doesn't crease at all. It's the perfect shade of orange that doesn't show through foundation or concealer.I feel like the jar is a little to small for fingers who have long nails forcing you to use a brush i totally recommend it
Juliana M.
Redwood City, CA
This stuff Is awesome. I have bad dark circles under my eyes as well as bags and this dark circle corrector hides them so well. I bought Benefit's Boi-ing concealer which costed like $20 but it creased Sooo bad. This doesn't crease at all and it's under $10! I was pleasantly surprised at how well this works at hiding my under eye circles!! It makes my eyes look refreshed and bright. Love it!!
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
This is a good product...if you know how to use it. I have to admit that I hated it at first because it was dry and cakey. If I tried to blend over it it would come off. It flaked through out the day. I realized that this product does best over a water based primer and you need to really watch how much you use. Work in thin layers to get the coverage you want. Good product but not user friendly.
Hania W.
Dix Hills, NY
I used this a few times and did not have much problems with blending it out, as it was pretty creamy, but the only thing was that it did not have the best coverage of my dark circles. However it did not cake up my face and it blended well, so it was pretty good for a drug store product
Influenster M.
Review for: Light more...
I have horrible dark circles under my eyes, while mine are hereditary and are hard to cover up with just concealer I needed a product that wasn't going to be expensive and that would work so I picked this little guy to try out. It is my go to! The consistency is not to dry not to oily it's easy to blend and covers my blue/purple dark circles perfectly without changing the color of the concealer that I apply on top of it.
Raquel H.
Savannah, GA
I use this religiously for my dark under eyes! I love the creamy consistency, it allows for an easy application! It really helps eliminate those dark under eyes as well as any other discoloration on the face! Definitely recommend trying this product! Love that it's also affordable!
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
Not very impressed with this product. I bought it Fter seeing a good review on YouTube. It isn't not very pigmented and takes multiple applications for it to build up enough to conceal dark circles. It is cheap so I would suggest trying maybe the powder concealer versus the cream.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Recommended by a YouTuber. Have used a few times. Works good but I find that it does crease a bit. Maybe I need to use less product. I only use on days off if I go out. I find my regular concealer works just as good. I also don't have much of dark circles so I don't need to use a lot.
Alli M.
Review for: Light more...
The NYX Dark Circle Concealer - Light is the perfect product to cover mild dark circles. I use it when I am feeling tired and it shows. It blend out beautifully. Some days I wear just this and no foundation. I have purchased too many to count and always at Ulta. It is frequently on sale.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Medium more...
Purchased after watching a YouTube beauty guru use. Amazing! I tend to get dark circles and this stuff covers them beautiful. I moisturize my under eye let dry, and then blend this in. Once this is blended in/patted on I do my foundation and they are no longer visible. On days when they are absolutely terrible I'll add a little light concealer on top of the foundation and problem solved.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.