BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Luna L.
ANN ARBOR, MI
Review for: Fair/Light more...
LOVE IT. A little of this under my eyes, some NYX BB cream, and a dusting of finishing powder is absolutely perfect for everyday makeup. It's super creamy and a little goes a LONG way. I've been using the same pot for months! I love NYX, and especially this product.
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
Great concealer to diminish dark under eye circles. I use it before applying my regular concealer for extra coverage. I then set it with powder. I will not crease as long as you set it. I'm on my second container, and plan on buying it again. Its also very affordable.
alejandra 🥂.
Review for: Fair more...
very pigmented, having fair skin redness and pimples are hard to cover but it never fails to amaze me how much nyx concealer work, absolutely amazing and very affordable
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This affordable, yet extremely effective concealer has immensely helped with my dark circles. I only have to dab just a little bit under my eyes with my fingers to get good coverage, and it wears well under my NARS Creamy Concealer. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
This concealer is not my favorite. I found it to be very difficult to apply and blend. I picked the peachy orange color as a color corrector but it looked very unnatural. It's been sitting in my drawer since.
kristin b.
Coventry, RI
Im in my mid 30s with eyes just beginning to show the signs of aging. With a bit of creping going on I felt this product showed every flaw. Also I felt it to be too thick for a color corrector and when I add a concealer and setting powder on top it just looks too heavy compared to the rest of my face. I felt the longevity of the product was average for drugstore.
Marci S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love!!
This concealer is everything. Takes 10 years of my dark circles. It is a miracle worker. I have tried all types of light colored concealer sin the past and they just seem to highlight the areas I was trying to hide. This really does work people!
Brittney M.
Pell Lake, Wisconsin
Wonderful and affordable concealer! It's coverage is amazing and gets rid of those dark under eyes! It's got a wonderful creamy texture that is so pigmented. It stays on for quite a long time as well. It's beautiful finish will leave your looking skin flawless(:
Jocelynn R.
Temple Hills
I love this product in the winter I get super dark circles and it just isn't cute it's a little thick that's why I like it but if you're not into a little heaviness and like a more natural finish this isn't for you other than that I definitely recommend using it !
Nicole C.
This concealer is very good at covering under eye circles, but if you have dry skin like I do it creases horribly and looks heavy after only a little time on your face.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.