BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • ¬†¬† NYX Dark Circle Concealer ¬† ¬† ¬† How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Lauren J.
Clinton, NC
I have what CoffeeBreakWithDani calls "Panda eyes". I have the worst dark circles on the planet. I think it is allergy related. This doesn't do much. It makes it a little better but not a whole lot. I dab this on the darker spots and let it dry a bit then go over it with my regular concealer. You can still see my circles. They are not as bad, but no where as covered as I'd like them to be.
Sage M.
Vista, Ca
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I just bought this product and so far I'm not too impressed. It works and covers up dark pigmentation but it also takes a lot of product and it creases and defines any wrinkles you have under your eyes. I've also noticed it when you try to set your under eyes after using it it can make your eye look baggy and it gets chalky. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you know how to use it.
Rachel R.
This product has changed my life. I always apply a thin layer under my foundation, and on good days I don't even need concealer. I am very fair, so this salmon color works well for me. It is super creamy, but does not crease even with foundation and concealer layered over it.
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
I use this product right under my eyes in a patting motion before I apply my regular concealer and it covers up pretty well. It does get into the fine lines but it does a great job at covering the dark circles that I have. It is very affordable and I would repurchase it again.
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
I started using this product about a year ago and I absolutely love it. It does wonders for my dark circles. I is easy to apply and blend, not one issue. The other products that swear that theirs conceal not camparison to this one. I would definitely reccoment this product.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
This product is great for covering up dark spots / circles and cleaning up your brows. The only thing I dislike is its super thick consistency, which makes it hard to blend. I have darker skin, so I have to make sure I really blend it in or it'll leave a white cast on my face.
Fernanda S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this concealer. I have pretty prominent under eye circles, and this is one of the few correctors that actually covers the darkness under my eyes. The formula is super creamy, and it blends out really easily which is great because your under eye area is really delicate.
Makeupnmaria C.
MIDLOTHIAN, IL
My sister bought this concealer since it did have a sort of peachy undertone to cancel out the darkness. When I was applying it onto her skin I did notice it felt really heavy. Plus over time it creased! I would not recommend this concealer if your looking for something light.
Courtney S.
Goes on really smooth - no creasing throughout the day - and I like that it's not as oily as some similar products I've tried from other brands. It's easily blendable. It definitely makes a difference but I would be happy with just a little more coverage than what it gives.
Keli R.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really like nyx products. They are budget friendly and convenient because you can find them in your local drugstores and beauty supply stores. This concealer is pretty good. I use it mostly as an eyeshadow base. It's really good for color correction of dark spots n under eye. Must set with a powder though because with it being a cream it will crease if you have five lines n wrinkles.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.