BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I have horrible dark circles but it's due to my low iron and they just won't go away, this stuff helps a little I have 3 different shades but it doesn't cover them completely it may just be my concealer but it's worth a try it's creamy based but not oily so worth a try!
Whitney W.
Review for: Medium more...
A little goes a long way with this product. I was concerned about the lack of moisture this product seemed to have, but when I learned that you simply dab a small amount directly on the dark under eye circles, it makes a world of difference and is not cakey in the least.
kristina b.
Bay Point, CA
So i have dark circles! and spot on my face that are darker than my skin tone, but this helps so much. makes my skin look glowy and my make up is all one tone. this stuff is great i love the peachy one because it helps with giving that glowy look for dark skin tones.
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is an absolute must have for me these days! I love the smooth moisturizing texture of this product. The concealer cancels the dark blue-ish hereditary circles under my eyes without leaving a orangey cast on my face. I've used 2 and am almost half way through my third jar in less than a year.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
This did not work for me at all. I have very dark circles and eye lids in the morning and all it did was make my under eye area look oily. Did not conceal the darkness at all. You could see through the product completely. Very thin formula. Will not be repurchasing.
Luna L.
ANN ARBOR, MI
Review for: Fair/Light more...
LOVE IT. A little of this under my eyes, some NYX BB cream, and a dusting of finishing powder is absolutely perfect for everyday makeup. It's super creamy and a little goes a LONG way. I've been using the same pot for months! I love NYX, and especially this product.
Kara P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I actually really like this product, but of course it doesn't entirely get rid of dark circles ( I wish something would though). I layer this concealer with my regular concealer, and then a highlighter. it works relatively well so long as you purchase the correct color for your skin tone. This was the first nyx product that I ever purchased and I would recommend it to others.
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
Great concealer to diminish dark under eye circles. I use it before applying my regular concealer for extra coverage. I then set it with powder. I will not crease as long as you set it. I'm on my second container, and plan on buying it again. Its also very affordable.
alejandra 🥂.
Review for: Fair more...
very pigmented, having fair skin redness and pimples are hard to cover but it never fails to amaze me how much nyx concealer work, absolutely amazing and very affordable
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
This concealer is not my favorite. I found it to be very difficult to apply and blend. I picked the peachy orange color as a color corrector but it looked very unnatural. It's been sitting in my drawer since.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.