BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Makeupnmaria C.
My sister bought this concealer since it did have a sort of peachy undertone to cancel out the darkness. When I was applying it onto her skin I did notice it felt really heavy. Plus over time it creased! I would not recommend this concealer if your looking for something light.
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
I use this product right under my eyes in a patting motion before I apply my regular concealer and it covers up pretty well. It does get into the fine lines but it does a great job at covering the dark circles that I have. It is very affordable and I would repurchase it again.
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
I started using this product about a year ago and I absolutely love it. It does wonders for my dark circles. I is easy to apply and blend, not one issue. The other products that swear that theirs conceal not camparison to this one. I would definitely reccoment this product.
Courtney S.
Goes on really smooth - no creasing throughout the day - and I like that it's not as oily as some similar products I've tried from other brands. It's easily blendable. It definitely makes a difference but I would be happy with just a little more coverage than what it gives.
Keli R.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really like nyx products. They are budget friendly and convenient because you can find them in your local drugstores and beauty supply stores. This concealer is pretty good. I use it mostly as an eyeshadow base. It's really good for color correction of dark spots n under eye. Must set with a powder though because with it being a cream it will crease if you have five lines n wrinkles.
Fernanda S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this concealer. I have pretty prominent under eye circles, and this is one of the few correctors that actually covers the darkness under my eyes. The formula is super creamy, and it blends out really easily which is great because your under eye area is really delicate.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
This product is great for covering up dark spots / circles and cleaning up your brows. The only thing I dislike is its super thick consistency, which makes it hard to blend. I have darker skin, so I have to make sure I really blend it in or it'll leave a white cast on my face.
Rachel R.
This product has changed my life. I always apply a thin layer under my foundation, and on good days I don't even need concealer. I am very fair, so this salmon color works well for me. It is super creamy, but does not crease even with foundation and concealer layered over it.
Jazmine P.
Lemoore, CA
Review for: Deep more...
i love this concealer its one of the only ones that actually covers my dark circles and i have pretty dark eye circles this stuff works amazing i love the little pot it comes in the only thing is this product is a little hard to blend but with the warmth of my fingers this applies beautifully i'm definitely getting another one when my current one finishes
Ellen H.
Sewickley, PA
This stuff is fantastic. It's pigmented, opaque and smooth. On days when my under eyes aren't too bad or I'm not wearing a ton of makeup, I'll wear this alone and set it with powder. Other days I'll layer another concealer as well. It also makes a great eyeshadow base if you powder it to make it a little easier to blend.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.