BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
This is a good product...if you know how to use it. I have to admit that I hated it at first because it was dry and cakey. If I tried to blend over it it would come off. It flaked through out the day. I realized that this product does best over a water based primer and you need to really watch how much you use. Work in thin layers to get the coverage you want. Good product but not user friendly.
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
This is by far the best concealer to cover my dark circles. I can't believe I can use this just alone n I don't even need the add brighting concealer.
I use it every day for past one month with or without foundation. This has become my go to item and i think I love them more then my Mac concealer yes I did say that 😆😆... Haha....I take the tiniest amount of it n it covers my dark circles like magic 😃
Raquel H.
Savannah, GA
I use this religiously for my dark under eyes! I love the creamy consistency, it allows for an easy application! It really helps eliminate those dark under eyes as well as any other discoloration on the face! Definitely recommend trying this product! Love that it's also affordable!
Hania W.
I used this a few times and did not have much problems with blending it out, as it was pretty creamy, but the only thing was that it did not have the best coverage of my dark circles. However it did not cake up my face and it blended well, so it was pretty good for a drug store product
Influenster M.
Review for: Light more...
I have horrible dark circles under my eyes, while mine are hereditary and are hard to cover up with just concealer I needed a product that wasn't going to be expensive and that would work so I picked this little guy to try out. It is my go to! The consistency is not to dry not to oily it's easy to blend and covers my blue/purple dark circles perfectly without changing the color of the concealer that I apply on top of it.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Medium more...
Purchased after watching a YouTube beauty guru use. Amazing! I tend to get dark circles and this stuff covers them beautiful. I moisturize my under eye let dry, and then blend this in. Once this is blended in/patted on I do my foundation and they are no longer visible. On days when they are absolutely terrible I'll add a little light concealer on top of the foundation and problem solved.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Recommended by a YouTuber. Have used a few times. Works good but I find that it does crease a bit. Maybe I need to use less product. I only use on days off if I go out. I find my regular concealer works just as good. I also don't have much of dark circles so I don't need to use a lot.
Alli M.
Review for: Light more...
The NYX Dark Circle Concealer - Light is the perfect product to cover mild dark circles. I use it when I am feeling tired and it shows. It blend out beautifully. Some days I wear just this and no foundation. I have purchased too many to count and always at Ulta. It is frequently on sale.
Juliana M.
Redwood City, CA
This stuff Is awesome. I have bad dark circles under my eyes as well as bags and this dark circle corrector hides them so well. I bought Benefit's Boi-ing concealer which costed like $20 but it creased Sooo bad. This doesn't crease at all and it's under $10! I was pleasantly surprised at how well this works at hiding my under eye circles!! It makes my eyes look refreshed and bright. Love it!!
Courtney S.
Goes on really smooth - no creasing throughout the day - and I like that it's not as oily as some similar products I've tried from other brands. It's easily blendable. It definitely makes a difference but I would be happy with just a little more coverage than what it gives.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.