BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
K S.
Rhome
Review for: Light more...
So I actually dont use this as "dark circle" concealer, Because its so thick I use it for a brow concealer and it works perfect! Its not to thick where its hard to blend. Its very long lasting, and it does cover up redness after getting your brows waxed pretty well!
hannah🌙 M.
Review for: Light more...
Honestly for the price, this product is amazing. I have dark circles and this corrects the dullness under my eyes with its peach undertone. I apply with a flat concealer brush, but you can honestly use yours fingers too! Love how it looks under my concealer & foundation!
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
WONDERFUL COVERAGE! AWESOME! I would 10/10 recommend and I totally would buy again. I love this! The color is a perfect match for my skin tone and I use it all the time. Perfection! Goes on very nicely. And stays on all day. Covers dark circles/ blemishes stunningly.
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Review for: Light more...
This product is awesome! I️ have genetically dark under eye circles on top of getting no sleep from nursing school so this is a savior. This covers up the circles and makes it look like I’ve never had dark under circles. It doesn’t cake later and lasts a long time!
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Light more...
This stuff is great for anyone with dark circles. I have really dark ones and I've always had them since I was little so this is something I struggle with. This covers them up great and easy to apply. Also works great under concealer. I would definitely recommend.
Allison A.
Review for: Fair more...
This wasn't quite full coverage enough for my dark circles; however, the light shade was too dark for my skin tone. I guess I am really tired-looking? This would do the trick if you are slightly sleepy, but hereditary dark circles like me need more coverage.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
Review for: Medium more...
I really did not like this at all. The orange shade is supposed to cancel out the tones in your undereyes but this really did not do a good enough job of correcting my dark circles. It may work for someone who is slightly on the light side of medium skin tones.
Naomi A.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Fair more...
The concealer was very greasy and heavy for under the eyes. I feel like this would be good for people with dry skin but not normal or oily. I have normal skin and it was way too oily. It was only okay for carving out the brows so I would not buy this again.
Lorena  T.
Review for: Medium more...
I purchased this at ulta a few months ago thinking it would reduce the appearance of my under eye circles. Although it does the job, it causes my concealer to separate. This might be bc of the coconut oil but I'm not sure. This product is good for every day use but I don't recommend it for a night out
Trenay U.
Review for: Medium more...
I wasn't really impressed with this concealer. It's very think and difficult to blend. I don't feel that it would be buildable, I see that it would just slide and move around. The range of color was weak also. This is not a product that I would buy again.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.