BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
This product is great for covering up dark spots / circles and cleaning up your brows. The only thing I dislike is its super thick consistency, which makes it hard to blend. I have darker skin, so I have to make sure I really blend it in or it'll leave a white cast on my face.
Jazmine P.
Lemoore, CA
Review for: Deep more...
i love this concealer its one of the only ones that actually covers my dark circles and i have pretty dark eye circles this stuff works amazing i love the little pot it comes in the only thing is this product is a little hard to blend but with the warmth of my fingers this applies beautifully i'm definitely getting another one when my current one finishes
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is fantastic. It's pigmented, opaque and smooth. On days when my under eyes aren't too bad or I'm not wearing a ton of makeup, I'll wear this alone and set it with powder. Other days I'll layer another concealer as well. It also makes a great eyeshadow base if you powder it to make it a little easier to blend.
Lauren D.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I was very pleased with the amount of coverage this actually did. I was expecting it to not do as much as my really expensive condensers but it worked great! I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!
Yesenia Q.
This is my favorite concealer ever. I have dark circles and I feel like nothing covers them. Nyx isn't one of my favorite brands of make up. They are super affordable and easy to apply. It last all day long and will be buying this until I die. I recommend this all the time
Jacqueline C.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I have sun spots on my forehead that are quite dark and I am always trying concealer to hide them along with the dark circles under my eyes. I purchased this concealer about 3 months ago and it works great! It blends well and it lasts all day. I have very fair skin and its very good at color correcting. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a little coverage in trouble spots.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Medium more...
A little goes a long way with this product. I was concerned about the lack of moisture this product seemed to have, but when I learned that you simply dab a small amount directly on the dark under eye circles, it makes a world of difference and is not cakey in the least.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Review for: Medium more...
This is the best concealer I've ever used. It doesn't smear, it stays where you put it. It's very light feeling but it covers. The price of NYX products is great. I do wish it came in a slightly larger container. I will definitely buy again and have bought several times.
Brenda N.
Review for: Medium more...
I LOVE this concealer. As someone who works at night or is simply an insomniac this is an affordable concealer that can cover those undereye demons! I recommend this for those who need a quick fix for the undereyes if you're attending an event or even school and you just want to look "awake" This is great for you it's a lot cheaper than the pixi one but I heard that one is good too!
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I have horrible dark circles but it's due to my low iron and they just won't go away, this stuff helps a little I have 3 different shades but it doesn't cover them completely it may just be my concealer but it's worth a try it's creamy based but not oily so worth a try!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.