BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Hadley L.
Swainsboro , GA
I didn't like this product as much as I though I was going to. I paid $6 for it at goodys and I was super excited to go home and use it. I applied it to my face and it didn't get rid of my dark circles at all. I tried to apply some more thinking I just didn't use enough but then it started to crease under my eyes. It might work for some people but definitely not for me.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have tried other under eye concealers and they just didn't cover how I needed them too. So after reading reviews about this one on here I got this. I love it! it gives me full coverage and blends nicely. It it's cakey and you don't have to use much of it. I did find that if you do use too much of it you get lines at the end of the day.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I like this conealer when I feel my dark circles are worse then usual. It is a little drying under the eye, so I use a hydrating primer underneath. It covers all the discoloration and goes well under foundation. I do like to blend out the concealer with my finder or a damp sponge. I like to bake under my eyes since there's several layers of product on the underneath of my eye. The price of this product is great and the packaging is easy to use. Overall I recommend this product.
Cori C.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
It definitely does an amazing job of covering up my horrible dark circles. The only issue is it does settle into the creases under my eyes pretty quickly. Powder helps, but it only delays the inevitable. I don't think there's any product out there that won't eventually settle into those lines, so I'm willing to overlook that. It's the best concealer that I've found so far, and with how little it takes to cover up, the jar will last forever! And for the price, you can't beat that.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
If your dark circles are a blue or purply color you'll definitely need this. When color correcting, you want to find a color that's the opposite to cover the blemish or problem area. This formula is thick and creamy. It blends seamlessly and will correct dark circles really nice. It's super affordable and small to take on the go.
Alicia I.
Philadelphia , PA
If I were stuck on an island one of the items I need is this concealer !!!! So affordable and it is finally a product that works on my disgusting dark circles. I am actually on my way to buy more because I ran out for using it so much! So if you have dark circles I recommend this product before you go out and buy an expensive one
Adrianne L.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is such a great concealer! I love the coverage it gives. However, I do notice after a few minutes it falls into the creases and accentuates them rather than conceal them. So now I put it on first, finish my face, then go back and buff it out with a fluffy brush t the end and seal with powder. Works great just requires an extra step.
Dulce H.
Ft Mitchell, KY
This product didn't really work for me at all. I think it would be better on someone who does have as dark eye circles as i do since mine are really blue and purple.
Marina D.
I use this not necessarily for "dark circles" but to conceal the blue veins under my eyes. I correct, foundation, conceal and then bake. I don't have an issue with creasing, but even after all that I can still see the blue veins. It works well enough for me, but it might not be enough coverage for someone with serious dark circles
Monica K.
This is the best color corrector that I have ever used. I suffer from dark circles and I have tried multiple products. I used this product for the under eye only and did not try it on blemishes. I used it like a color corrector. What's nice about it is that it is very tacky and works like a primer for concealer. I used the medium shade and I have medium tone skin. It worked perfectly.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.