BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Kelly M.
Fargo, ND
I wanted to like this. NYX is one of my favorite brands. This concealer initially hid my dark circles. But after an hour it creases really badly and ends up looking just gross under the eyes. I tried it with setting powders and even tried baking and that did not help the creasing. I do have oily skin so maybe this would work for someone who is not as oily as me. I won't be purchasing again.
Tay G.
Oceanside , CA
Amazing. Found this at a clothing store & thought eh why not give it a try. And now this has become a part of my holy grail products!!! This blends so nicely with my skin & covers any dark spots to help me just appear more awake and YOUNGER. Honestly this stuff is amazing I def say give it a try!!!
Alyssa H.
Not very happy with this product. It's a pretty small jar and I believe there are only 4 shades to choose from. I wish they would have made them more orange toned. I have fair skin and they look like regular concealer in my eyes. They do have coconut oil in them which makes it blend easier under my eyes.
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I love this I put this under my foundation to cover my little circles that I have it covers really well but the con is its gets oily you have to set this also I love the packaging fits anywhere the price is really affordable its like 4.99 I would buy this every single time because its great coverage tnr
Anahi F.
Mesquite, TX
I have never tried an orange concealer and I have always heard how great it was to cover dark circles. Although I wish this was had better coverage, it does the job especially on a morning after an all nighter. This is my second pot so yes I would totally buy again and I recommend it as well
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
I use this product everyday to conceal my dark circles. It conceals just as well as an expensive concealer would! It is a very thick formula, so use as little as possible so it doesnt cake under your eyes. I like to apply with my fingers to melt it into the skin then blend it out with a sponge!
Britney D.
Spotsylvania, VA
The best for dark circles. I've been using for almost a year. I inherited dark circles so ever since I started wearing make up, I've been on the hunt for great concealer. The orange colored pigment in it is what does wonders. I apply it with brush Morphe E27. Glad I found this because I'll probably never change it up.
Carrie E.
The only concealer that's EVER covered my dark circles. I've tried Bobbi Brown, Clinique, you name it. I only need a tiny bit of NYX's and it doesn't fade for hours. It covers my dark circles without being too white/pale (which often happens with under eye concealer) and brightens my face. I use it every day and it will still last me for 5-6 months.
sonia v.
I have REALLY bad dark circles I have tried many different products to cover them up including the NYX Dark Circle Concealer - unfortunately this did not work out for me. I applied it with a finger and it looks "ok" but I always apply a cream concealer on top and I don't notice a differenf when I use just a cream concealer or this NYX one and then the cream concealer. I would not purchase this product again.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
Review for: Medium more...
Although I think that this is a good concept, to me it really does nothing for my under eyes. It has a nice glossy consistency, but it really didnt work on my eyes, and because I dont sleep it didnt really help or stay all day. I wouldnt recommend this product, but go out and try it yourself.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.