BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Briana M.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely 100% recommended this product. I have really dark under eye circles which used to be such a big insecurity of mine. This is my holy grail concealer and I will buy more once I run out. I do have to use a second concealer or just my foundation on top of the Nyx concealer because I like full coverage, but if you just need something quick and easy to cover up those circles then I recommend this. Plus it's affordable so that's a plus!
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I've never had a product from NYX I didn't like. This dark circle concealer is pretty comparable to higher end brands. It's easy to apply & pretty long lasting. They offer 3 shades of peach/orange for different skin tones. I have recommended this & bought this for friends looking for an inexpensive dark circle concealer.
Prisilla G.
So, I've never owned NYX products, but I've watched a makeup tutorial where they used this NYX concealer and I thought I'd give it a try. I went to Ulta and bought it. It wasn't expensive or anything and I went home and tried...wow. The coverage was amazing!! I have really dark circles and this concealer did its job. It doesn't crease at all and it stays on quite long. I love it!! I really do recommend this concealer to anyone (:
Joan R.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I'm still learning to use concealers and such but this product was fantastic. It blends easily, great consistency, and lasts all day. I set this with powder. I use this concealer every day. I haven't noticed any creasing with this product. I would recommend this to anyone having issues with dark circles.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN
I am liking this under eye concealer. I have a fair complexion, so a lot of blue comes through my skin under my eyes. The peachy/orange tone to this is perfect for counteracting the blue and does a good job of covering. You don't need a whole lot either, so I haven't noticed it settling in to any lines. I just dab a little on with my fingertip and I'm done!
Janice J.
I use this on my non-makeup days with just a little mascara. It cancels out my pretty dark circles and still looks natural. A little of the darkness still peeks through but honestly I haven't found one product that does cover it completely. I have to use multiple things when I do use a full face of makeup.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really liked this at first, It's such a great shade to conceal the under eyes on my light complexion. However, only after a few uses I noticed it began to make my concealer not only crease but look extremely thick and cakey. I wasn't using a new concealer and it didn't happen when I wasn't using this product so I knew that's what it had to be. I do have dry under eyes so maybe if you don't have that problem this cold work!
Alixzaundria M.
At first I really enjoy this product. It was affordable and very easy to use. It worked well with my pale complexion. But after awhile either my under eye got darker or it stopped working. Cause it didn't do the trick anymore. I wouldn't buy again. But it would be good for someone to use to start out with.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
The color is good for correcting dark under-eye circles, but I cannot use this product anymore! It doesn't matter how I set this, it always creases and moves around. Maybe it's my dry skin, but even with powder and a skin-toned concealer on top, this corrector moves around and makes my makeup look horrible.
Sophia S.
The formula is nice and glides on the skin smoothly. I like to use this on dark spots, blemishes and as a base for my eyeshadow! However it's too thick for me to put under my eyes
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.