BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Adriana C.
I did not like this product at all. The consistency is super rough and does not blend at all. When I could get it to where I wanted the concealer to lay, i set it with powder and it still creased like crazy. The only reason I gave it two stars was that they had a good color selection. Try it out see if it works for you.
Danielle B.
I honestly use this as a dupe for Mac painterly pots, and it does the job quite well, it last most the day if you put a shadow right on top it after you apply. If your looking for a concealer for your bros and as a shadow base this is a great one to get If your on a budget or simple just enjoy getting your money's worth!
Kat S.
I have dark circles under my eyes and i apply this on top of my eye cream, very creamy and works great with correcting those dark circles! very easy to apply and blend. only issue i have with this product is it does not seem to be long lasting. i would rate 3 1/2 stars for that reason alone, as it looks great when first applies but the dark circles seem to peak through even after applying my under eye setting powder by laura mercier
Raquel L.
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite beauty product right now, possibly of all time! I use my finger or a beauty blender to apply, it's easy to layer if your dark circles are as awful as mine! And 2 layers make it look like I've never missed a second of sleep in my life. It blends so nicely, I don't even put foundation over it half the time. Plus, it lasts all day with some powder on top of it! I can't live without this magical concealer!
Laura S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I have dark circles and thought I would give this a try. This does cover my dark circles,however, this settles into my fine lines is less than an hour. I do use a setting powder and that did not help. My under eye area is very dry so I thought the texture of this would work out. Unfortunately it did not. I would not recommended this unless you are in your early 20's and have yet to get the wonderful fine lines that show up with age.
Cassie D.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is awesome. I have dark circles that are hereditary. I've always had them and always will. This corrector makes them disappear. You can wear this alone or paired with a concealer. Trick is to pick out your color by how dark your circles are, not your skin tone. Darker they are, darker orange you need to correct it.
Briana M.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely 100% recommended this product. I have really dark under eye circles which used to be such a big insecurity of mine. This is my holy grail concealer and I will buy more once I run out. I do have to use a second concealer or just my foundation on top of the Nyx concealer because I like full coverage, but if you just need something quick and easy to cover up those circles then I recommend this. Plus it's affordable so that's a plus!
Prisilla G.
So, I've never owned NYX products, but I've watched a makeup tutorial where they used this NYX concealer and I thought I'd give it a try. I went to Ulta and bought it. It wasn't expensive or anything and I went home and tried...wow. The coverage was amazing!! I have really dark circles and this concealer did its job. It doesn't crease at all and it stays on quite long. I love it!! I really do recommend this concealer to anyone (:
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I've never had a product from NYX I didn't like. This dark circle concealer is pretty comparable to higher end brands. It's easy to apply & pretty long lasting. They offer 3 shades of peach/orange for different skin tones. I have recommended this & bought this for friends looking for an inexpensive dark circle concealer.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really liked this at first, It's such a great shade to conceal the under eyes on my light complexion. However, only after a few uses I noticed it began to make my concealer not only crease but look extremely thick and cakey. I wasn't using a new concealer and it didn't happen when I wasn't using this product so I knew that's what it had to be. I do have dry under eyes so maybe if you don't have that problem this cold work!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.