NYX Dark Circle Concealer
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 475 Q&A
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "It works great to conceal other flaws too, but it really hides my dark circles." in 1 review
I stopped by my local Ulta and after spending a ton of time perusing the higher end products, the worker showed me NYX. She put a ton of samples on me to compare and NYC worked just as great as the more expensive brands - some it even covered better than! And at a fraction of the price, it was definitely the one for me.
On the big day, this stuff stayed on (despite a few tears). it blended well, and truly hid those circles. Highly recommend!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos