BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Bani A.
I love this. It's the perfect amount of orange to cancel out the darkness in under eyes or any other discoloration on the face. It's not like those crazy bright orange concealers that need to be set with a beige concealer - this does the job without making your face look orange. The texture is creamy and I don't find that it creases at all. I apply this with a flat concealer brush and set with some powder and I'm good to go!
FiFi R.
Works just as well as, if not better than, the high priced peach concealers. Does a great job of camouflaging bluish/purple tones under concealer. Lasts forever.
Cherisse B.
I bought this product in hopes of getting rid of my dark circles and I did enjoy using it. Very easy to apply and blends well but is a bit too sheer. Because of that, it doesn't COMPLETELY cover up dark circles but does hide 80% of it.

This could be because I use medium coverage concealers but i think if u used a full coverage one, it would totally wipe out your dark circles.

I do wish it came with more product for $5.99
Chenelle B.
I have been searching for a concealer that would not only hide my dark under eyes, but also not be too thick. This concealer has coconut oil in it so it is very creamy and hides my dark under eye very well. If you are looking for a lightweight under eye concealer this one is great. It doesn't accentuate my fine lines and it is easily blended out with a beauty sponge. I also love that it isn't drying. Give it a try.
Tori Gail O.
Justice, IL
I purchased this at Ulta on a whim and I will never go back to any other dark circle concealer again! It works so well at getting my terrible eye bags gone! It also isn't too expensive and my one has lasted me well over a few months already.
10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Jackie G.
Love this concealer for my under eye circle. I have a fair skin tone and use 02 light pale coverage. Its a nice pink peach tone. Its the first under eye concealer that works. I use with some powder foundation as well.
Hope B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of my absolute favorite dark circle concealers! I have purchased SO many that I have lost count. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day, purchased at CVS for $6. It covers SO SO SO well. I have very light skin and deep set eyes. Deep circles are just my enemy. Not anymore! Seriously, you have to try this stuff. I LOVE the size and packaging as well, for the price you absolutely cannot go wrong.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
IF YOU HAVE DARK CIRCLES UNDER YOUR EYES (look no further) this little container that will last a lifetime and it's $8 and omg it completely corrects ANY dark circles, hereditary ones, hangover circles, day 2 makeup dark circles etc this stuff is drugstore brand and knocks any other product in its category out of the water
Nereyda A.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Deep more...
I have been using this brand for a year and I have nothing to say but good things, the dark circle concealer is a very good product for an excellent price, the coverage is very good I absolutely recommend it if you haven't used it give it a try, you won't regret it.
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Light more...
I have the Dark Circle Concealer in Light. It works great under my eyes because I have very dark circles that just will not go away. This product hides ever bit of those dark circles and lasts all day long. I also use it as my primer for eyeshadow it keeps it in place no problem. I gave it a four star because I do think there are better concealers out these just as good, the great think about it is that it is very affordable if you are on a budget.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.