BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
As for under eye concealer, it works alright. My bags are so bad there's no hiding them, but adding this to my arsenal has helped a little. Also, I bought one of the NYX macaron lipsticks in orange and it didn't really shine and it came off very easily, but using the orange concealer with it helps it shine and makes the color last. So there is that at least.
Carol D.
My first Nyx product. This concealer was pretty hard to work with and didn't conceal as well as I hoped it would. I don't have awful under eye darkness, but have had a few restless nights that I've needed to conceal and this didn't really help. It made my under eyes look brighter, but not in a good way; even when used under foundation or another concealer.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
I usually use LA girls orange corrector to color correct my face before foundation. I purchased this the other day and used it the first time yesterday. I was VERY surprised at how well the coverage is. I assumed color correction needed to be orange but this is lighter so i wasnt sure how well this would work but i was so pleasantly surprised. I may stop purchasing LA girls and continue to get this one instead!
Samantha M.
I have some of the worst dark circles. And when it came time for my wedding, I definitely wanted to make sure those circles didn't steal the show.

I stopped by my local Ulta and after spending a ton of time perusing the higher end products, the worker showed me NYX. She put a ton of samples on me to compare and NYC worked just as great as the more expensive brands - some it even covered better than! And at a fraction of the price, it was definitely the one for me.

On the big day, this stuff stayed on (despite a few tears). it blended well, and truly hid those circles. Highly recommend!
Kasey P.
Dayton, TN
Covers dark circles nicely with the salmon tone. Is creamy and not drying and doesn't crease. Just not a fan of pot concealers wish it came in a different form. I have pale combination skin and I use the light shade. Would recommend to others looking for drugstore alternative.
Aubrie F.
I've struggled with dark circles all my life and have never found a concealer good enough to cover them solely on its own but this product is a game changer. It makes a huge difference in concealing my dark circles. I wish I would have found this product sooner. I use the light colored one and it covers my darkness while brightening my under eyes.
Judy L.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
It's decent coverage, not as thick or full as a lot of the concealers I use, which is fine. I do really like this specific one because it's super easy to blend out and it really does help remove dark spots such as dark circles, dark spots around the nose, and acne marks and scars. I usually drop some oil (any beauty oils work) and i mix it around before I apply it on my face. I just find that when you apply oils, it goes on super creamy and smooth and it makes blending so mych easier.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
This cover my dark circles really well for what it's worth. It is creamy and it doesn't crease. It doesn't have a strange color like some I've tried and it looks flawless on my skin. I do wish it didn't come in a pot (or just a flatter wider pot instead of the little tiny one). Either way, if you don't want to spend a fortune this is the way to go.
Kimberly T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this! I have a young toddler who still doesn't like to sleep through the night, and I always seem to have this haggard look. I picked up this concealer at Ulta because it fit in my budget and addressed my problem area. It works well to hide the dark circles – much better than some other concealers I've used, including ones from pricier brands. I put it on before using my foundation for the best coverage.
Carolina P.
I love this concealer.This nyx concealer is so creamy and blendable . It has a great coverage. It is good to cever under eye cirlces and dark spots. I apply it with a flat brush under my eyes and some dark spots that I have and it really does its job. I recomend this cocealer to everyone. The best of all is the price!!! It is very afordable!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.