BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Gabby H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
At first I really liked this product, it did it's job at covering up my dark circles. But then I started to hate the formula. Though very easy to apply, it moves around a lot once it's on your face and creases withing minutes, even when it's set. Pot concealers are also a bit tricky as they can easily grow bacteria, so make sure if you plan on getting this to always use a concealer brush so that you don't contaminate the product with your hands.
Ashley V.
Brawley, CA
When I first saw these in stores I wanted to try it right away but instead went home and read reviews about the product. All reviews were about how great the product was so I went out and bought it. Once I applied this product to my dark under eye circles it left it patchy. I think this product is thick and has a dry consistency or there was probably just a mistake with the product I purchased. But needless to say I did not like this product.
Sarah C.
Webster, TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I love this stuff! it works so well! I use this with my rimmel concealer/highlighter in fair. i blend it out a bit with my beauty blender and then "bake" with my airspun powder. I had purchase itcosmetics corrector before i bought this one and i wished i hadn't. My picture is before and after!
Glory A.
I have dark circles (of course, if not why will I buy this) and I was told that if I didn't want to spend so much in the erase paste that this was a good alternative but not a dupe. It was my first time buying, I used it for a bit but it is a bad product. It creases really bad and it's dry. No matter what I did it just does not work well. In this case you do not get a very good product.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Great concealer for us girls with dark circles! At first you'll be a bit overwhelmed putting orange under your eyes but if you look at the color wheel you'll see that orange neutralizes them dark blueish purple circles! Use it after moisturizing & priming then BEFORE applying BB/CC creams or foundation! Then you can conceal with your everyday concealers then apply powders!
Amy L.
Review for: Light more...
Love this stuff! I've been using it for a couple of years and have gone through many jars. It is the perfect salmon color to counteract blue tones under the eyes. I use light, but could probably even get away with medium. It will crease if you use too much, so don't overdo it. I use Maybelline instant age rewind concealer over this, and set with it cosmetics loose powder.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This is a very good dark circle concealer. Because of the thickness of the concealer it is extremely important that your under eye area is moisturized and hydrated before you apply this product. You can also prime your under eye after you moisturize. You can also try applying it with your ring finger that way you can one of the Prada before you apply it and gently tap it in.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This in theory will correct blue/purple dark circles under a person's eyes. I would recommend following application of a peach color corrector with concealer or foundation, or both if you have a moisturizing concealer. This didn't eliminate my dark circles but it vastly improved them. It's not the best under eye corrector and I find that it is quite drying on my under eye area.
isabella t.
Review for: Light, Fair, Light more...
I really enjoy this makeup product . It really brightens up my under eyes and does the job. I don't like that there is very little but it is long lasting . I would but it again because i constantly do .
Kaela P.
This concealer is actually just okay for me. The color is a really nice peach tone to balance out the dark circles, but I find that it's a bit oily. I also find that it creases really badly under my eyes no matter what powder or application method I use to set it. I ended up using it as an eyeshadow base so I didn't waste the rest of the pot, but I probably won't buy this one again.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.