BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Alex H.
This is my ride-or-die color corrector. I use it under my concealer when I'm looking really tired, but on a normal day I can just use this by itself and I look great! the first time I put this on, I looked so well rested that my friend said I looked like I took a vacation! As you can see in the photo, you can still see that my under eyes are sunken in, but the purple/blue circles are gone!
Sarah M.
Nottingham, MD
This has a great peach color that cancels out the darkness of the circles under my eyes. It's very light so depending on your skin tone may not work great with everyone but for the price, it's definitely worth a try! It has a thick consistency so you definitely need to set it with some loose powder afterwards to avoid creasing.
Liz R.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Deep more...
The NYX Dark circle corrector is the best! It's the only thing that really makes a difference with my dark circles! It's thick enough to cover them up and not fade away too fast.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
This really works so good. This covered up most of my dark circles. I used this first then my concealer and wow. It’s a great product. Really gets the job done. Repeat buyer for sure
Nicole H.
Suwanee
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This product is okay in my opinion. I guess it depends on what you are looking for exactly. It's a medium coverage I'd say. The thing I don't really like about it is the packaging. I prefer to apply my under eye concealer with my finger tips but with this packaging it's hard to get a good amount on my finger. I keep my nails long and so it makes it harder to get out so I find myself having to constantly keep digging for more of the product and getting it under my nails. Also this is a under eye concealer that MUST be set or it is definitely going to cease!!
Ally H.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite things about NYX as a brand is its affordability. I love that I can pick up NYX at Target or in a drugstore and it's relatively inexpensive and generally close to on-par in terms of quality with more expensive brands. This undereye concealer has just a hint of pink to offset the blues and greens of dark circles, blends in easily, and is long-lasting (particularly considering the price)! While this concealer may not last as long as a higher end brand, it always gets me through a full work day (~8 hours) without fading significantly. While I generally don't love tub concealers, the small container makes this portable and great for travel, since it's a solid!
Laura S.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I'm really liking this product. I have it in Medium which has a truer orange tone than the other shades. On its own, this product isn't the best concealer, however I adore this product when it comes to using it as a corrector rather than a concealer. I will pat this product underneath my eyes and then put my normal shade of concealer on (right now I'm using Nars). The orange concealer will help neutralize my dark circles, and placing my skin tone concealer on top really helps conceal my dark circles without making them look ashy or orange due to the corrector. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind adding another step to conceal their dark circles.
Daniela C.
Review for: Medium more...
Provides light coverage to cover dark under eyes but would likely only recommend this concealer for days in which you choose not to wear a full face but rather keep it natural. The pros is that its easy to blend but not as much coverage
Maya J.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
OH MY GOODNESS NYX'S DARK CIRCLE CONCEALER IS A MIRACLE WORKER! I love how incredible and affordable all of NYX's products are. I was pleasantly surprised with how well this peachy Dark Circle Concealer works! I keep this at home and in my makeup bag! For only a couple of dollars, you get a a creamy, full coverage formula that instantly makes all dark marks and blemishes disappear! It does not settle in crease or get oily over time. It is also long-lasting. Highly recommend!
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this a few days ago and have used this to help cover up the dark circles under my eyes.

I primed my face and then applied this. This stuff will help conceal the dark circles but won't completely hide them.
I showed my husband one eye with this and the other eye without and even he was impressed at how good this stuff worked.

I did apply a concealer on top of this and it helped conceal it even more.

You can find this in 4 different shades. I bought DCC03 to go with my complexion.

I would highly recommend this, especially for the price.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I've tried using this under my eyes and I can't seem to get to work. It's drying on me. Any suggestions on how to use this?
Lindsey C.
Salem
Any tips for longer last wear when using this? I like it but I don't feel like it lasts.
Christina L.
How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer/erase paste?
Kaytlyn D.
Oak Grove Ky
NYX Dark Circle Concealer Has anybody tried this ? Does it actually work !?
Daniela M.
Los Angeles, CA
How much does it last? Does it fade?

back