BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
irene r.
Rio Hondo
This really works so good. This covered up most of my dark circles. I used this first then my concealer and wow. It’s a great product. Really gets the job done. Repeat buyer for sure
Liz R.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Deep more...
The NYX Dark circle corrector is the best! It's the only thing that really makes a difference with my dark circles! It's thick enough to cover them up and not fade away too fast.
Sarah M.
Nottingham , MD
This has a great peach color that cancels out the darkness of the circles under my eyes. It's very light so depending on your skin tone may not work great with everyone but for the price, it's definitely worth a try! It has a thick consistency so you definitely need to set it with some loose powder afterwards to avoid creasing.
Nicole H.
Suwanee
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This product is okay in my opinion. I guess it depends on what you are looking for exactly. It's a medium coverage I'd say. The thing I don't really like about it is the packaging. I prefer to apply my under eye concealer with my finger tips but with this packaging it's hard to get a good amount on my finger. I keep my nails long and so it makes it harder to get out so I find myself having to constantly keep digging for more of the product and getting it under my nails. Also this is a under eye concealer that MUST be set or it is definitely going to cease!!
Ally H.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite things about NYX as a brand is its affordability. I love that I can pick up NYX at Target or in a drugstore and it's relatively inexpensive and generally close to on-par in terms of quality with more expensive brands. This undereye concealer has just a hint of pink to offset the blues and greens of dark circles, blends in easily, and is long-lasting (particularly considering the price)! While this concealer may not last as long as a higher end brand, it always gets me through a full work day (~8 hours) without fading significantly. While I generally don't love tub concealers, the small container makes this portable and great for travel, since it's a solid!
Laura S.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I'm really liking this product. I have it in Medium which has a truer orange tone than the other shades. On its own, this product isn't the best concealer, however I adore this product when it comes to using it as a corrector rather than a concealer. I will pat this product underneath my eyes and then put my normal shade of concealer on (right now I'm using Nars). The orange concealer will help neutralize my dark circles, and placing my skin tone concealer on top really helps conceal my dark circles without making them look ashy or orange due to the corrector. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind adding another step to conceal their dark circles.
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
This product is amazing! It actually works to conceal and color correct my dark circles. I have always struggled with dark under eyes, no matter how much sleep I get or how hydrated I am.

I currently use this by applying my primer first, then this product, then foundation, then concealer. There is an absolute, immediate difference. It has a lot of coverage, it is buildable, and the orange tone does in fact "cancel" out the black/purple tones of my under eyes! So worth the price and alot of product goes a long way. TRY THIS!
Maya J.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
OH MY GOODNESS NYX'S DARK CIRCLE CONCEALER IS A MIRACLE WORKER! I love how incredible and affordable all of NYX's products are. I was pleasantly surprised with how well this peachy Dark Circle Concealer works! I keep this at home and in my makeup bag! For only a couple of dollars, you get a a creamy, full coverage formula that instantly makes all dark marks and blemishes disappear! It does not settle in crease or get oily over time. It is also long-lasting. Highly recommend!
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this a few days ago and have used this to help cover up the dark circles under my eyes.

I primed my face and then applied this. This stuff will help conceal the dark circles but won't completely hide them.
I showed my husband one eye with this and the other eye without and even he was impressed at how good this stuff worked.

I did apply a concealer on top of this and it helped conceal it even more.

You can find this in 4 different shades. I bought DCC03 to go with my complexion.

I would highly recommend this, especially for the price.
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I LOVE this concealer because this was made particularly for dark circles. I hate when my dark circles made my whole face look tired.
And but some concealers are made for covering dark spots and uneven color tone, so they can be too hard for under eye. This was is soft and light enough to easily be applied.
You don't need much of it to hide your dark circles so this little jar will probably last for a long time!!!
I love NYX concealers in general but this is the best I've ever tried.
Gabi T.
FL
I have this and have been using it. I really like it but I'm trying to see if I could wear it a different way... I normally put my foundation on and then the NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer and then I just put a powder on top. I am wondering if I could put the NYX Dark Circle Concealer on before my foundation and then highlight under my eye? If you have tried that and it works good ! Please let me know !! Or if there is a different way please let me know! Thank you (:
Ashli J.
Holdingford, MN
I have been trying every concealer on the market to hide my dark circles. Nothing is working! I'm hesitant to buy more! I've read this is what I want to try... Anyone have an opinion?
Sameen L.
What are your thoughts on this? does it cover dark circles? does it crease a lot or at all? i am intrigued about this one.
Hannah B.
I have really dark circles and I'm in love with nyx but has anyone tryed this?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Does this product really cover your dark circles?

back