BY NYX #54 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
I like this product a lot. I always used it before my foundation to cover my dark circles and dark spots and it works great. After I put on my foundation , there is no sign of anything dark. Furthermore, the concealer is easy to apply and lasts for a long time. It is easy to blend and doesn't cause anything cakey. For only $6 dollars is a good product.
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
I used the green concealer one for my redness/blemishes. I always apply it before I put on foundation and I love the way it looks it really does cover up my imperfections !
Samantha F.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Light more...
Love this product. Brightens my eyes and doesn't crease. I use it under my foundation and it works perfectly. Help make me look brighter and less tired. Love how creamer but pigmented it is
April Y.
For $5.99 It's pretty decent! It has a salmon color to it which works great with covering those horrible dark circles. It helps to brighten up your undereyes and feels light on the skin. If you have very dark and huge dark circles, It doesn't cover up the darkness completely as it's more of tinting it and brightening the under eyes. I still like it and would just put a layer of my IT Cosmetics concealer on top and that works well for me already.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I've never actually tried this product but I really want to you because I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and I've heard awesome reviews about this and NYX the dark circle concealer I heard it works great it's not greasy under your eyes it goes on the smoothest a smooth works great throughout the day so I'm definitely looking forward to purchasing this and then your future and trying it out so I could give a review for myself
Jess R.
davenport
Review for: Light more...
Didn't work well for me... wouldn't recommend. There are better dark circle concealers out there in the same market as this. It wasn't very long lasting for my oily skin.
Tawanda W.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Medium more...
This product didn't live up to my expectations. I used it with a peachy color correcter & without and it did not conceal my dark circles either time. Would not recommend
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
The girl working in the cosmetic shop recommended this product to me for the dark circles underneath my eye. She said it would also help cover the dark spots on my skin. It works great for underneath my eye. I do use a primer before using the concealer. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for the dark spots on my skin. Maybe if I use a neutral concealer? Anyway, I would recommend this product if you have dark circles underneath your eyes.
Skye B.
I used this almost everyday when I first got it because I was SO obsessed with the formula! It's creamy, blendable, and pigmented... what more could you ask for? I applied this with my finger just to ensure it was warmed up before application (which I recommend). Recently I've gotten lazy and completely stoped color correcting. To be honest I didn't even notice a difference and it made me really sad... so I can't say for sure if this product will help or not. I have combo skin and hereditary under eye bags.
Bani A.
I love this. It's the perfect amount of orange to cancel out the darkness in under eyes or any other discoloration on the face. It's not like those crazy bright orange concealers that need to be set with a beige concealer - this does the job without making your face look orange. The texture is creamy and I don't find that it creases at all. I apply this with a flat concealer brush and set with some powder and I'm good to go!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.