BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Kasey P.
Dayton, TN
Covers dark circles nicely with the salmon tone. Is creamy and not drying and doesn't crease. Just not a fan of pot concealers wish it came in a different form. I have pale combination skin and I use the light shade. Would recommend to others looking for drugstore alternative.
Judy L.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Review for: Fair/Light more...
It's decent coverage, not as thick or full as a lot of the concealers I use, which is fine. I do really like this specific one because it's super easy to blend out and it really does help remove dark spots such as dark circles, dark spots around the nose, and acne marks and scars. I usually drop some oil (any beauty oils work) and i mix it around before I apply it on my face. I just find that when you apply oils, it goes on super creamy and smooth and it makes blending so mych easier.
Kimberly T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this! I have a young toddler who still doesn't like to sleep through the night, and I always seem to have this haggard look. I picked up this concealer at Ulta because it fit in my budget and addressed my problem area. It works well to hide the dark circles – much better than some other concealers I've used, including ones from pricier brands. I put it on before using my foundation for the best coverage.
Aubrie F.
I've struggled with dark circles all my life and have never found a concealer good enough to cover them solely on its own but this product is a game changer. It makes a huge difference in concealing my dark circles. I wish I would have found this product sooner. I use the light colored one and it covers my darkness while brightening my under eyes.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
This cover my dark circles really well for what it's worth. It is creamy and it doesn't crease. It doesn't have a strange color like some I've tried and it looks flawless on my skin. I do wish it didn't come in a pot (or just a flatter wider pot instead of the little tiny one). Either way, if you don't want to spend a fortune this is the way to go.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! It feels awesome on my skin! It's definitely worth your money!! The packaging is another thing that I really love about this product!!! I use this product every single day!!! I wouldn't use anything else!
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I use the shade medium, which works great for covering my under eye circles. Even though I am pretty fair I've found this shade works the best at covering dark circles. I always layer it under my concealer. A little bit goes a long way, and I haven't had a problem with it drying out my under eyes or creasing. It has changed my makeup game!
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Fair more...
This product is so inexpensive yet so good! I use this as more of a color corrector under my true concealer rather than a concealer itself. Since it is thick, you have to be careful about not building it up too much as it will crease but if applied sparingly it adds the perfect amount of extra coverage. I love that it comes in fair shades since many color correctors are orange and too dark on my fair skin. If you're looking for a little added coverage, than this is for you!
Carolina P.
I love this concealer.This nyx concealer is so creamy and blendable . It has a great coverage. It is good to cever under eye cirlces and dark spots. I apply it with a flat brush under my eyes and some dark spots that I have and it really does its job. I recomend this cocealer to everyone. The best of all is the price!!! It is very afordable!
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I like this conealer when I feel my dark circles are worse then usual. It is a little drying under the eye, so I use a hydrating primer underneath. It covers all the discoloration and goes well under foundation. I do like to blend out the concealer with my finder or a damp sponge. I like to bake under my eyes since there's several layers of product on the underneath of my eye. The price of this product is great and the packaging is easy to use. Overall I recommend this product.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.