BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • ¬†¬† NYX Dark Circle Concealer ¬† ¬† ¬† How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This is a very good dark circle concealer. Because of the thickness of the concealer it is extremely important that your under eye area is moisturized and hydrated before you apply this product. You can also prime your under eye after you moisturize. You can also try applying it with your ring finger that way you can one of the Prada before you apply it and gently tap it in.
Amy L.
Review for: Light more...
Love this stuff! I've been using it for a couple of years and have gone through many jars. It is the perfect salmon color to counteract blue tones under the eyes. I use light, but could probably even get away with medium. It will crease if you use too much, so don't overdo it. I use Maybelline instant age rewind concealer over this, and set with it cosmetics loose powder.
Kaela P.
This concealer is actually just okay for me. The color is a really nice peach tone to balance out the dark circles, but I find that it's a bit oily. I also find that it creases really badly under my eyes no matter what powder or application method I use to set it. I ended up using it as an eyeshadow base so I didn't waste the rest of the pot, but I probably won't buy this one again.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This in theory will correct blue/purple dark circles under a person's eyes. I would recommend following application of a peach color corrector with concealer or foundation, or both if you have a moisturizing concealer. This didn't eliminate my dark circles but it vastly improved them. It's not the best under eye corrector and I find that it is quite drying on my under eye area.
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
I really like this dark circle corrector. It's not heavy like other brands. It's light and creamy. Don't let that fool you. Once it's on, it stays on. The coverage is great. I've used it alone, and I've used it with make up. I have dark circles and it completely hides them and blends well with my skin tone. I'm really pleased with this product. And another plus, it's wasn't no more than $5 at the local CVS and Ulta!!
Manpreet S.
This product works well for me but I want to find something better. I've tried a lot of color correctors and this one is by far the best while also taking price into consideration. It is not very well pigmented but if you layer it on in thin layers it gets the job done! Its a good product but definitely takes some time to apply. But honestly, not complaining for $6!
Nessa P.
I picked this up during one those bogo sales at cvs. Hadn't heard or read anything about it, but thought I would give it a try. I've been using it for months now, and idk how I did without it. The consistency was not what I expected. It's very thin and doesn't appear as though it will provide much coverage. It absolutely does though! Completely cancels out any discoloration under the eyes. I use it around my nose occasionally, as well as, healing breakouts. It's really a nice product. What a good find!
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
The color range is very small.. As far as I've seen at several different stores there are only four color options. I have a light-medium skin tone and the light color looked too light so I got the medium To try out and unfortunately it was a little too dark. I use it as a primer because I can't return it. The formula feels great. The color range just isn't very versatile
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I usually use LA girls orange corrector to color correct my face before foundation. I purchased this the other day and used it the first time yesterday. I was VERY surprised at how well the coverage is. I assumed color correction needed to be orange but this is lighter so i wasnt sure how well this would work but i was so pleasantly surprised. I may stop purchasing LA girls and continue to get this one instead!
Carol D.
My first Nyx product. This concealer was pretty hard to work with and didn't conceal as well as I hoped it would. I don't have awful under eye darkness, but have had a few restless nights that I've needed to conceal and this didn't really help. It made my under eyes look brighter, but not in a good way; even when used under foundation or another concealer.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.