BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Jeannine C.
Review for: Fair more...
Meh. I actually kinda forgot about this product and end up using my maybelinne instant age rewind in shade Brightner more often then this nyx product. This one seems to crease and not provide a whole lot of coverage for my dark circles. I'm 33 with a toddler so I need quite a bit of correction. Probably won't repurchase
Lauren S.
I love this concealer..it does a great job of covering dark circles if you build it up BUT it doesn't last as long as I'd like. You need to find a good setting powder which I use NYX mattifying on top and then it lasts longer but it will get a little cakey. It's good for it only being $5 though!
María D.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Medium more...
It does bring some color correction to dark circles, not so much (on my experience) for blemishes. I have a combination skin, and it tends to crease and kind of dissolve on my under eye. I rate it four stars because I used on my mom and it worked better. It is a good deal/quality for its price.
Rebecca H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I really like this for concealing my dark circles. The color is peach-toned, to neutralize the darkness. While it may not conceal entirely, it definitely gives you a good base for your usual concealer. My only other issue is that I need to make sure my undereyes are hydrated and not dry.
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
Review for: Light more...
I did not like this concealer for under my eyes. It oxidized really bad for me and left a weird orange tint. It starts out looking really nice and has good coverage but the oxidization ruined it for me. Maybe it would work nice if you dont have that terrible of dark circles like me.
Sherrie C.
Review for: Light more...
I have really bad dark circles and this is one of the best products I’ve tried. It doesn’t settle into creases as badly as other brands can and has good coverage.
Sofya K.
Review for: Light more...
This product is okay, but I cannot say that I noticed a significant difference in how my dark circles looked like. Orange pigment is barely noticeable, which can be a good thing for some. I would suggest to apply it with fingers, because it melts and applies better. Can crease.
Kiersten N.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a good concealer. It covers my circles even though mine aren’t bad. The only con is that it’s a little greasy but once you set it it isnt bad. Good product.
TruGlam -.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer for covering dark circles. However, I definitely still feel the need for an additional concealer over top because it has the tendency to crease and separate.
Sami J.
Placerville, CA
Review for: Light more...
This under eye color corrector is very helpful. I have extremely dark under eyes which are near impossible to conceal with just concealer, but this helps immensely. The only minor problem is that it can be a bit drying, but if you moisturize regularly it's not a big issue.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.