BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
As a concealer this isn't a terrible product but to say it erases my dark circles, it doesn't. I was disappointed overall but have used it to cover red marks on my face with some success.
Angela H.
Jamestown
Review for: Fair more...
good for natural makeup days and correcting under foundation. orange undertone obviously, but not heavy at all, good coverage, gets my dark circles almost gone within minutes
Lisa C.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer. It is perfect for hiding dark circles. It is easy to use and blends great. Never creases. So far it is the best under eye concealer I have found.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I've been using this under eye concealer for about a month now. It's very creamy and I'd say medium coverage. My issue with the product is serious settling into the lines under my eyes. It's not the worst I've tried. NYX is one of my very favorite drugstore brands. This particular product just didn't work for me. My shade is medium moyen and is too light for me...
Tina N.
Review for: Fair more...
While it doesn't have the best coverage, there's no way you can beat the price! Will definitely be purchasing again when I don't want to spend more on a high end concealer!!
Logan M.
Philadelphia
Great dark circle concealer! I haven't used many but this is the best. I even have a bobbi brown one but this is better and so much more affordable! This is made to cancel out purple/blue dark circles and reflect light! The only downside for me is that the formula is sometimes a little patchy and looks like texture, but with the right primer and foundation and application it can look amazing! If i'm going to only put one thing on my face it will be this because it can work totally by itself (with some setting powder, of course)
sita R.
Oakland, CA
The orange one and the white one work very good. I usually use the orange on the bottom then put white over it to get a little more coverage and so it won't look to orange
Jennifer R.
I like this product a lot. I always used it before my foundation to cover my dark circles and dark spots and it works great. After I put on my foundation , there is no sign of anything dark. Furthermore, the concealer is easy to apply and lasts for a long time. It is easy to blend and doesn't cause anything cakey. For only $6 dollars is a good product.
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
I used the green concealer one for my redness/blemishes. I always apply it before I put on foundation and I love the way it looks it really does cover up my imperfections !
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I've never actually tried this product but I really want to you because I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and I've heard awesome reviews about this and NYX the dark circle concealer I heard it works great it's not greasy under your eyes it goes on the smoothest a smooth works great throughout the day so I'm definitely looking forward to purchasing this and then your future and trying it out so I could give a review for myself
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.