BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Amanda Å.
I've been using this concealer for about 1.5 months and absolutely love it. I'm a new mom and little sleep has been showing itself more and more under my eyes and my maybelline age rewind dark circle concealer just wasn't cutting it anymore so I decided to try this out under and I was AMAZED at how little product you need to get the job done. It's so pigmented and creamy! And it makes me look like I've slept 12 peaceful hours when really I've gotten only a few. Lifesaver!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Kristina R.
Review for: Light more...
This NYX Dark Circle Corrector has worked well for me. I've finished my first had and thinking about grabbing another. It does a good job at hiding my dark circles.
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was hearing good reviews about this little guy. I been looking for something to help hide my dark circles. I picked up the fair color. It does a very good job at concealing the dark circles. Does stay on for a long time and I have no problem with creasing or it being patchy. Now my dark circles is not completely gone but this does help overall! Worth the purchase and the price point is really reasonable!!
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
This stuff is magical. I use it for my dark circles and it does wonders. It's so creamy, such a great price, and I love that it's in a pot (1. It makes it look high end and 2) You can use a concealer brush or your finger to apply). However, it does crease - so I would suggest baking the under eye or even just a powder. It lasts a pretty long time throughout the day for being a drugstore concealer but it does tend to look patchy as the day goes on. Definitely looks best right after application, but I would 100% buy again. GET THIS.
Krista K.
Parrish, FL
Review for: Medium more...
Nice peach tone for helping camouflage under eye circles. I wanted to try a peach concealer after hearing about it on YouTube. So far I'm impressed for the price.
Gaby R.
Miami Springs, FL
Excellent dark spots concealer! For us with dark spot around the eyes is perfect! After starting to use it, I have no problem dealing with them! I recommend it 100%
Maribel I.
I loved it some much I just wish they had something more of a yellowish undertone I found nothing but pale pink colors or pale white or a color that was too yellow
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Light more...
I have purchase this twice. I love the price. It is easy to apply and I really feel like it makes a difference as a base layer to help hide my dark spots under my eyes!
Katie N.
Evansville, IN
Love using this to brighten under my eyes. Brightens better than any other brand I’ve used. It is a very small container and can start to “crack” towards the end.
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
Great product from NYX covers bags under eyes well! Easy to blend onto skin. I wear this under my foundation to cover any dark circles or bags. Highly recommend this!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.