BY NYX #54 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Lisha P.
Review for: Medium, Light more...
This product works really good if you have dark circles! I've been using this product for a while now and it's amazing. Theirs nothing negative about this product! You can easily blend this around your eyes. You won't regret buying this and it's a promise!
Julianna R.
Bellevue, OH
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer daily along with the green concealer stick. They work amazing together and layered. I love it when used over blemishes and dark under eyes. The packaging is small and fits in my purse!
Samantha R.
Review for: Light more...
This NYC concealer is a little too oily for my skin type and it has trouble blending in completely under my eyes. It's hides in the fine lines. But it works well for covering blemishes .
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was hearing good reviews about this little guy. I been looking for something to help hide my dark circles. I picked up the fair color. It does a very good job at concealing the dark circles. Does stay on for a long time and I have no problem with creasing or it being patchy. Now my dark circles is not completely gone but this does help overall! Worth the purchase and the price point is really reasonable!!
Krista K.
Parrish, FL
Review for: Medium more...
Nice peach tone for helping camouflage under eye circles. I wanted to try a peach concealer after hearing about it on YouTube. So far I'm impressed for the price.
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
This stuff is magical. I use it for my dark circles and it does wonders. It's so creamy, such a great price, and I love that it's in a pot (1. It makes it look high end and 2) You can use a concealer brush or your finger to apply). However, it does crease - so I would suggest baking the under eye or even just a powder. It lasts a pretty long time throughout the day for being a drugstore concealer but it does tend to look patchy as the day goes on. Definitely looks best right after application, but I would 100% buy again. GET THIS.
Kristina R.
Review for: Light more...
This NYX Dark Circle Corrector has worked well for me. I've finished my first had and thinking about grabbing another. It does a good job at hiding my dark circles.
Gaby R.
Excellent dark spots concealer! For us with dark spot around the eyes is perfect! After starting to use it, I have no problem dealing with them! I recommend it 100%
Katie N.
Evansville, IN
Love using this to brighten under my eyes. Brightens better than any other brand I’ve used. It is a very small container and can start to “crack” towards the end.
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
Great product from NYX covers bags under eyes well! Easy to blend onto skin. I wear this under my foundation to cover any dark circles or bags. Highly recommend this!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.