BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
Great product from NYX covers bags under eyes well! Easy to blend onto skin. I wear this under my foundation to cover any dark circles or bags. Highly recommend this!
Katie N.
Evansville, IN
Love using this to brighten under my eyes. Brightens better than any other brand I’ve used. It is a very small container and can start to “crack” towards the end.
Maribel I.
I loved it some much I just wish they had something more of a yellowish undertone I found nothing but pale pink colors or pale white or a color that was too yellow
Tabetha M.
Review for: Light more...
Love. Keep in my purse. Goodness knows I need it! Great application doesn't get creased. Lasts all day! Highly recommend! Buildable and affordable. A repeat for me.
Mercedes P.
Naples
This definitely helps with my under eye circles. I wish it was a bit more pigmented and had more coverage. I would buy this agian and i recommend this to you guys.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Light more...
I have purchase this twice. I love the price. It is easy to apply and I really feel like it makes a difference as a base layer to help hide my dark spots under my eyes!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Kathryn P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This concealer was just ok for me. I bought it hoping that it would be like Benefit's Erase Paste. While similar to Erase Paste, it's not nearly as creamy and smooth. Color-wise, it is pretty good at covering up dark circles. However, I don't find myself wanting to reach for this one as much because the texture just isn't quite as good as Benefit's product. If you're on a budget, it's not a bad buy, but it might be worth it to add a little of MAC's Fix plus to the product to make it a bit creamier.
Tara M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Deep more...
Dark circles run in my family. I always looked tired and worn out. I finally found this product to hide my dark circles and it's now a must have in my daily routine. I can't leave my house without first using this product!
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Deep more...
I really like this concealer. It has a peachy undertone so it's good for covering dark circles if they aren't intensely dark. The only downside it creases on me.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.