BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
Absolutely LOVE this concealer! I use it under eye, but also as concealer for all of my little imperfections! It's pretty heavy coverage, but doesn't feel like it, and it doesn't make me breakout.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I put all my hopes to this product but i did not like it at all i think it enhance more my dark circles which i have a lot and it does not blend to well with my foundation
Gabriela S.
Lumberton, NC
Review for: Light more...
Great product but it did do much for me I cover some of my dark circles under my eye but not like I was expecting. I would recommend it to someone that doesn't have really dark circle like my self
Lia R.
Review for: Light more...
This product is good but not great it could use improvement it does not last all day but if I touch it up it’s okay the texture is heavy on the face sadly I would not buy it again or recommend it .
Emily B.
Warren, OH
I have tried this once and it was amazing! I really hope to get something like this soon. It was so good but I was at a store and couldn't afford it so I really hope to get it! Yes I would recommend this to other people!!
Jennie L.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I am very pale and don't quite have dark circles, but I definitely have blue and purple pigmentation under my eyes. I have tried concealers that are a shade lighter than my foundation, but they never seemed to cover the blue pigmentation. I saw a YouTuber recommend this product so I tried it and I really enjoy it. It goes on smooth (because it has coconut oil in it), lightweight, and does the job. I do wish it came in a thicker consistency because I have to add several coats. I also wish it didn't come in a pot, but had an applicator so I could apply it right to my face from the packaging.
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
Review for: Fair more...
While it has a good color and good consistency, it doesn’t seem to cover up my dark circles. It helps a little I think, but it’s not a super hero. It does the best for undereyes. I may buy again.
Kassandra L.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Light more...
I use this product almost everyday. It product is a little bit thick so it helps hides my bad dark circles. It is easy to apply and blind. Packaging is very simple. I would definitely buy again.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This is a great concealer. It is very easy to blend. You can build up the coverage. For those dark spots that you want covered, this is your magic eraser! I'm loving it!
Katelyn M.
Berwick, PA
I liked it but at the same time I didn't. It was kinda a little bit too hard if you know what I mean. It also dried out pretty quickly, but the coverage was pretty good.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.