BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Katelyn M.
Berwick, PA
I liked it but at the same time I didn't. It was kinda a little bit too hard if you know what I mean. It also dried out pretty quickly, but the coverage was pretty good.
Valeria O.
Review for: Medium more...
This item works good for me. I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. As for my sister it wasn't as good. I like this beauty item because it is affordable and it works for me personally.
Alexandra s.
san diego, CA
Love it! Finally found a product that matches my skin tone.very well coverage have to wear under foundation and recommended to bake so it doesn't crease. Last all day .
Katie A.
I got this to highlight my brow line and it was a great product and a great price, i got to go to the actual NYX store which was cool picked up a lot of great products
Annemarie T.
I’ve used this product since before it was popular. They use to sell NYX at the beauty supply stores and that’s where I found it and I’ve used it for 10plus years now
Heaher P.
I liked this product, I have very prominent circles under my eyes and it covered them well. I gave it 4 stars only because it tends to crease under my eyes. Other than that, it matched my skin well and was easy to apply.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
Review for: Fair more...
I am almost out of this product. I do really like it, and I feel like it cancels out my dark circles well. But, it is not crease proof, even when I set it with powder.
Julianna R.
Bellevue, OH
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer daily along with the green concealer stick. They work amazing together and layered. I love it when used over blemishes and dark under eyes. The packaging is small and fits in my purse!
Amanda Å.
I've been using this concealer for about 1.5 months and absolutely love it. I'm a new mom and little sleep has been showing itself more and more under my eyes and my maybelline age rewind dark circle concealer just wasn't cutting it anymore so I decided to try this out under and I was AMAZED at how little product you need to get the job done. It's so pigmented and creamy! And it makes me look like I've slept 12 peaceful hours when really I've gotten only a few. Lifesaver!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Mao H.
Blaine, MN
It helps cover redness around the nose area and darkness around my eye contour areas. It's lightweight and blends well. I use it almost every time I do full makeup look.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.