BY NYX #54 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sommer B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I use this everyday, it really conceals my bags and dark marks; it’s definitely buildable and easy to blend out and apply, I wish it came in a bigger jar but other than that I recommend people to use it !
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
Review for: Medium more...
A little goes a long way. I originally used too much and hated it. Got cakey. If you have that problem, use less. Definitely covers the dark of this working full time momma of 4.
Cristina F.
Review for: Medium, Light more...
Has good coverage does not crease if you set it with a powder and does last and not move through out the day ! Although it is pretty hard to get anything out when at the bottom
Robin B.
This is probably my favorite makeup product I have that I cannot go without! It's very long lasting and the coverage is amazing. Packaging is nice, clean, and simple. I definitely recommend this product.
Megan B.
I have very dark circles and this gives a really good coverage. I don't use it for a daily look but any fancy or formal events I use it. Smooth, lightweight. Would recommend.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This is cheap and works so beautifully. I'm a mother to a four year old so don't get the best of sleep all the time and this hides that and makes me look awake and functioning
Tesia N.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I bought this product for the horrible circles under my eyes. I loved it!! I found it to be very buildable. I applied it before my concealer and i could tell it definitely brightened up my under eyes!
Megan Y.
Sand Springs, OK
I have deep set dark under eyes. this just was NOT orange enough to do the trick. I think that the blue/purple still definitely shows through. I will not buy this again.
Jamie E.
Fitchburg, MA
Review for: Fair more...
Excellent concealer at a great price. It lasts a long time and only a little bit goes a long way. I've used more expensive concealers in the past and this one is up to par. It's my new to to concealer.
Courtney C.
Montgomery, TX
This is a cakey concealer that I use to spot touch imperfections in my face after applying foundation. It usually goes on well either using a brush or my fingers in a hurry. It has also lasted forever.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.