BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
one of the best pick ups ever. i have really bad dark circles especially around my eyes and mouth and this makes it look like i have all clear skin. its amazing. i use the darkest shade 03
Kathrine B.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This concealer is amazing! I actually bought two of them. One is my skin tone color that I use to correct blemishes and I chose a lighter shade for under my eyes. This concealer holds up through out the whole day. I live in very humid weather and it takes up to about at least five hours till redness peeks from my blemishes. I recommend setting the concealer under the eyes to prevent creasing into the fine lines. It cover my dark circles perfectly and makes my eyes look bright and awake. I have also been using this concealer as an eyeshadow primer, to prevent the eyeshadow from creasing and wearing off. I highly recommend this NYX concealer.
Destiny D.
Review for: Light more...
This is a little on the greasy side and doesn't have a wide variety of color choices. It's not expensive and it would probably work better with y skin individuals
Jessica M.
Tallahassee
Review for: Medium more...
Pretty good product, it has a thick consistency and peachy tint to it to try and conceal dark circles. Only thing is didn't completely conceal my dark circles, but I do have very blue dark circles that are very hard to hide. Not a bad product tho.
Laura M.
Lexington, KY
Works great on my dark circles. I do have to set it, but it is creamy and not drying. I like this better than the age rewind by maybelline. The peachy tone is stronger with this product.
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
This did feel a little pricey to me in California (yes, it's over $5.99 here) but WOW a little goes a long way. There's nothing I find wrong with this and so much that I find right. It lasts throughout the day with layers of makeup on top or even just a little powder. My favorite part is just that it blends so well, because it's sucha full coverage. I was struggling with terrible acne and using this both for my dark circles and to cover the scars + scabs that I had on my face and it didn't dry into any of the spots OR fail to cover them. What a dream, right? The packaging is a little dull but it has that classic glass/clear + black look that's so signature NYX.
Mollie D.
Andover, KS
Review for: Light more...
I like how this concealer contains coconut oil so it keeps my under-eye skin hydrated without drying it out. As for perfectly covering up my circles it doesn’t but it does it’s job. Overall, I would recommend it to a friend.
Evanne R.
Florence, SC
I have terrible dark circles so usually I have to color correct just to not look tired but I dont have to do that with this product. It has amazing coverage while remaining lightweight!
Joceline S.
Doyline, LA
Review for: Deep more...
I was cursed with dark spot on my face. Nyx dark circle concealer is my holy grail when I'm trying to conceal them! A little goes such a long way. And the little pot it comes in is so travel friendly. I love it !
Tori M.
I have allergy shiners and they are horrible to try and cover. Most dark circle concealers just sit on my skin, but this one blends well and only requires a small amount to look perfect.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.